24

Monday 10:37 AM

"Thank you, I'll be contacting you if there's any problems with the house." I smile at the Realestate agent as she nods. My dad was kind to put my things into boxes.

As the moving people move my boxes into the house with furniture already in it, I get a text from Wyatt.

Wyatt:
Hey! You decided on meeting today?

Lauren:
Hey, I'm sorry I can't make it today :( I have very important matters to take care of in the asylum

Wyatt:
Damn. You're a busy girl aren't you?

Lauren:
Sadly, Yes. I'm sorry.

Wyatt:
Don't sweat it! It's alright I completely understand, just message me if you want to hang out another time.

Lauren:
I certainly will, I have no move in to my new house in a bit also.

Wyatt:
Oh really? Why don't I help you set up the place?

Lauren:
you don't mind helping?

Wyatt:
Of course not! Send me your new address and I'll be there in a bit!

Lauren:
Okay, thank you!

I send him my address and put the last box into the house.
__________

11:05 AM
As I'm unpacking and putting my stuff where it belongs, I hear the doorbell ring.

"Just a second!" I yell and run over to the door. I open it and Wyatt smiles, holding a clear vase full of red roses.

"I thought it would look good with the new house." He smiles and I laugh. "They're too pretty, thank you so much!" He hands me the vase and I put it on the kitchen table.

He closes the door behind him and looks around. "It's pretty cosy, isn't it?" I say and he nods.

"Very, its pretty." He states and picks up the box that says living room

"I'll start unpacking" He smiles.
__________

1:13 PM
As I walk into the asylum, I'm greeted by two smiling nurses. "The test indicated he's ready to go" One of the nurse's day and I smile. "Great." I say as I see chandler walk around the corner, in regular clothes.

I smile as he walks towards me. "I have a problem.." he whispers. "I don't really have anywhere to stay." He mutters and I shake my head.

"No problem, you can stay in my place for a while" I nod and he smiles.

"We have to register him out and close his files." My dad says.
____________

10:46 PM
"It's nice in here, you set up pretty fast." He says and I nod. "Yeah my friend help me unpack earlier."

"That Wyatt guy?" He asks and I nod.

I sit down on the couch and my eyes start getting droopy as I yawn, last night I've been staying up packing boxes to move so I barely got any sleep.

I suddenly feel Chandler's hand grab ahold on my chin lightly as he turns my head towards him. My eyes widen as he stares at me.

He leans in closer as blood rushes to my cheeks once more. "You're a special person, you know that right?" He looks down at my lips and back up to my eyes as I feel his lips barely touch mine.

"I-I..." I'm at lost for words and completely surprised as he never acted like this before. I feel his body move closer as he pushes me back on the couch.

Crawling on top of me, he chuckles, "you look so red right now." He laughs and I frown. "H-Hey..!"

"What?" He tilts his head to the side, "are you afraid I might wanna.." I feel his cold hand slide up my white shirt as I gasp. "Try something?" He raises his eyebrow.

I suddenly push him off of me. "C-Chandler I.." I back up suddenly.

"It's l-late.. we should go to bed.." I mutter as he sighs. "You're right."
__________
2:11 AM

My body shifts around as I suddenly feel pressure on top of me, my eyes shoot open and I see a silhouette above my body.

The thunder and rain outside made an eerie sensation crawl up my spine.

I open my mouth to scream but a hand slaps it self on my mouth. "Be quiet darling." I hear a soothing voice whisper in my ear. As my half asleep form struggles to break free, I suddenly feel a cold metal surface of a knife place itself on my neck.

I freeze as I feel the knife trace up my neck and stop at my jawline. I shift around in fear, "Don't. Move." The harsh voice demands and I feel myself start to cry. I'm terrified.

"P-Please.. d-don't.." I stutter as tears roll down my cheeks and into the pillow.

Suddenly, the knife is removed from my skin and I hear a defeated sigh in the dark room.

"I-I can't.. I can't kill you.." I hear HIS voice. "Im sorry.." I hear as the lightning strikes light into the room for a split second before I'm knocked out cold.
__________

60 votes and comments for the new chapter to be released