Gray x Reader: •The Play•

•A/N•
(I shall be called Ashley)
Hi! Ashley here in my first oneshot!

-Possibly every chapter has cuss words so.. yeah-

•Key•
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color
S/C = skin colour
C/N = cat's name

Enjoy!
****************************

Gray's POV
"Hey stripper, thinkin' about Y/N again huh?" Natsu teased as I blushed at this. "S-shut it flame breath." I stuttered. Yes, I am in love with the one and only
Y/n L/n. It's just the way her H/C hair bounces while she runs, the way her beautiful E/C orbs shine when the sun hits them, her S/C skin. She's so perfect.

I was cut off of my trance when flame brain hits me square in the head. "OI FREEZER YOU SPACED OUT AGAIN!" Natsu yelled. "WANNA GO ASH BRAIN?!" I challenged. "HELL YEAH!" He accepted.

"ICE MAKE-"

"FIRE DRAGON'S-"

"BOYS!" Someone yelled. We turned our heads to see Erza with a black aura. Oh no. "You better not be fighting again or I'll have to punish you!" She threatened while glaring at us. Just then someone pushed open the guild doors causing me, Natsu and Erza to look over.
It was Y/N. Calm down Gray, it's just Y/n don't-. "Hey? Gray you alright?" Y/n asked. "U-uh, Yeah! I-i'm fine. Hehehe.." I told her. "Then why are you stuttering? OH MY MAVIS ARE YOU SICK?!" She freaked out while checking the warmth of my forehead, which made me blush even more. "N-no I am not s-sick, I am d-doing just fine." I stuttered, AGAIN. Damn me and my stuttering. She only realized how close our faces were, she blushed a tad bit. "O-oh, ok!" She said before backing up.

"Ehem, Ehem." Erza and Natsu 'coughed'. "Oh, hey Natsu and Erza." Y/N greeted. "Love Rival!" Juvia glared at her. "Yeah, hi too Juvia." Y/n greeted her. "Gray-sama *juvia clings on my arm* can Gray-sama go out with Juvia? Just for tonight?" Juvia pleaded. "Ugh fine!" I give in. While Juvia and I were talking, I didn't notice a certain H/C head (or -nette) disappear.

Your POV
Juvia and Gray were talking when I heard Juvia say 'Can Juvia go out with Gray-sama?' I didn't hear the next part since I was starting to walk away but I heard 'Ugh fine!' That must've come from Gray. This caused tears to fall from my E/C eyes. I pushed open the guild doors and ran away. I neared my house.

Damn Juvia, damn Gray, "DAMN LIFE!" I shouted accidentally. This caused citizens to look at me, I didn't care, I wanted everyone to know that I have had enough. I've been broken so many times. I continued to  run home. I opened the door to only slam it close when I got inside. I ran into my room and buried my face to the pillow. "Why does this happen everytime?" I asked myself. I continued to cry until I heard meowing outside the door to my room. Oh yeah, I forgot about C/N. I opened the door only to see C/N propped up in Lucy's arms

(A/N: you thought it was Gray  huh?)

"Hey Y/n, what happened?" She asked with worry in her voice. C/N jumped off her arms and went in my room. "L-lucy-" I couldn't even complete a sentence as I started to sob while hugging her. "There, there Y/n, you can always tell onee-chan anything..." Lucy soothed as she rubs my back.

(Lucy is your pretend sister since you don't have any parents but you don't use her last name)

"Lucy, J-Juvia asked Gray o-out a-and h-he said y-yes... I don't know w-what to d-do." I told her. "Maybe he only did it to make Juvia go away from him." She thought. "O-okay." I stuttered. "I have to go Y/n, have a nice day. Oh! And get ready for the play." She said and got out. "Ok! C/N come here!" I said as C/N came up my bed and curled up beside me. "Good girl/boy, *yawn* I'm gonna take a nap." "Meow!" C/N uh.... meowed. I still have a performance for a play at 7:00 pm. Imma just... take.. a .... nap. By then, I was out like a light.