Sting x Reader: •Cheater• (Modern)

•A/N•
Hey! Ashley here on the second oneshot! Thank you for reading on ^~^!

Sting: HEY DUDES!
Me: HEY STING GET BACK IN THE BOOK YOU IDIOT! *shoves him back to the book.*

-May contain cuss words-

•Key•
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color
S/C = skin colour
ENJOY!
*****************************

Sting's POV
Damn it. I thought, today a series of (bad) events happened. First, I fell off the bed and broke my alarm clock. Second, I tripped in front of public. Third, my girlfriend, Minerva broke up with me. (A/N: That's gotta hurt) Fourth, my best bud, Rogue Cheney left the town for vacation for two weeks. What a bad day, so I decided to go to the coffee shop: Café De Vita, my getaway.

As I entered the coffee shop.  There were only a few people.
I sat at my usual seat, a seat at the corner near the glass at the front of the shop. After a few, a beautiful girl walked up to me. She had H/C hair styled up in a bun/let down, shining E/C orbs, fair S/C skin. Woah, I've never seen a girl like her before. "Coffee, sir?" The girl asked. "Oh-umm I'll have the chocolate cappuccino with whip cream and your name." I casually said.

"Um, a chocolate cappuccino with whip cream and..?" She asked. "Your name." I said. "Oh, coming right up!" She said and walked away rather quickly. I swear there was a blush on her face. Just then I saw Minerva with Rufus, one of my sworn enemies. They entered the café and sat at the corner to my right. Minerva was laughing while Rufus was smirking. I got irritated by this. Just then, the girl from earlier came with the chocolate cappuccino with whip cream that I ordered. "Here you go sir, and my name's Y/n, Y/n L/n."
Y/n stated as she walked away.

"Wait," I stopped her from going away. "My name's Sting, Sting Eucliffe. Please, sit down so you can rest." I told her. "O-okay." She obeyed. I saw Minerva and Rufus looking at us, wide eyed. I smiled warmly at Y/n. "Y/n, wanna hang out sometime?" I asked her. "S-sure sir." She agreed. "Call me Sting alright?" I told her. "Okay Sting!" She said.

*Timeskip: a few weeks later.
Brought to you by Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows! 🎠🌈*

Your POV
It has been weeks since me and Stingy Bee first met. I transferred jobs. Now I perform in plays! It pays really well too. Speaking of that, I have a performance happening now! I'm excited, me and Sting are playing as Romeo and Juliet! We're nearing the end of the play too. So... the kissing scene is gonna happen in a few.

"Calling Romeo and Juliet! Five minutes and you guys will go end the scene." The director states. Here we go!
I neared the entrance to the stage and waited for Stingy Bee. "Hey Y/n, you ready?" Sting asked. "Yeah!" I squealed. "You look beautiful." Sting complimented. "You don't look too bad yourself." I complimented back. "Go Romeo and Juliet!" The director said.

We said our lines and then..
We kissed, the curtains fall and we pulled away. "Sting?" I called out. "Hm?" He answered. "Let's go home." I recommended. "Sure.". We left the building but Sting had to use the restroom so I waited outside. Just then I started getting dizzy, by then I already fell on the floor, losing consciousness.The last thing I saw was Sting running up to me.

Sting's POV
I picked Y/n up and ran to a the car as fast as I can. I drove home and laid Y/n on my bed. Shit. I wish she's okay. I waited for her to wakeup.

A few hours had gone by and she's still knocked out. Just then I was starting to fall asleep. No... Sting, Wait for her to..... wake.... up. By that, I'm out like a light.

*Time skip: When you wake up. Brought to you by Levi the Clean-Freak.*

Your POV
I woke up. How long was I out? And where's Sting? I wish he's okay.... I might as well sleep again.

*Short time skip to morning!
Brought to you by Flying Penguins and Swimming Rabbits*

I woke up again. Sting was still not here. Where is he? I got up from his bed and wandered around. I finally reached the kitchen and I saw a note:

Dear Y/n,
If you are reading this, I went out for awhile. Don't get out of the house, I might return after a few days.
                       -Sting

I have to disobey this, I'm sorry Sting. I left a note that I left to go home. As I was wandering the streets, I saw Rufus I think his name was crying while sitting in front of a fountain. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "I-its just that.. Sting stole Minerva away from me again! Wait, aren't you his girlfriend?" He asked.

"He s-stole M-minerva a-away from you?? And y-yes I am h-his girlfriend." I stuttered since i heard the news, I was crying. "H-hey don't cry." He said while he stood up and pulled me to him. I continued to cry. "I haven't heard of you for a month, I'm guessing  you were knocked out huh?" He asked. I simply nodded at this. "Hey look it's them." He pointed out while facing me towards them. I saw them.. laughing together. It broke my heart as I continued to cry while facing them. I suddenly felt myself fall onto my knees while hiding my face with my hands.

"H-hey Y/n? Are y-you- oh wait. It's my fault isn't it?" He asked, guilt in his voice. "N-no.. i-it's not.. you d-did nothing."
I explained stuttering. I hate myself for being knocked out for a month and causing this. "Rufus?" I call out. "Hm?" He looked at me. I raise my head. "Can you help me pack my stuff?" I ask. "Huh? Why??" He asked back. "I am moving." I answer him. "Let me come with you." He said. "Sure." I allowed. "But first-"

I stood up walking to Sting and Minerva. "Hello, Bitch and Manwhore.. those are your names right?" I sassed. "Y/n! You're awa-." Before he touches me I slapped him, hard. "What was that for?" He asked me while glaring. "ASSHOLE! JERK! CHEATER! IDIOT! STUPID!" I yelled at him. "I AM NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW THAT YOU AND MINERVA HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WHILE I'M KNOCKED OUT!" I kick him straight in the face.

"That's for cheating on me..." I stated and punched him multiple times on the head. "And that's for being an ass." I continued. "Y/n! Please, forgi-" I cut him off "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FORGIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU STING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I run back to Rufus. "ARE YOU EXCHANGING ME FOR HIM?!" He yelled. "What if I told you I am?" I sassed. "Then I'm going to-" I cut him off again. "I'm not. I'm moving away from this hell of a place!" I run away grabbing Rufus' wrist leaving Sting dumbfounded and Minerva frozen.

=============================
•A/N•
Hope you enjoyed! Yes, there will be a part-

Sting: TWO!! YAY!!
Me: HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!
Sting: Magic.
Me: GET BACK IN! *shoves*

Well, now that's done. So be ready for part two.

Please comment your rating 1-10!

Please vote if you want to!

ASHLEY OUT!