Laxus x Reader: •Headphones•

I am back with a Laxus x Reader!!
Anyway, I want to remind you that I write short imagines originally. The long chapters like the previous ones (Excluding the Midnight x Reader) are special chapters that I write in a period of time.

Anyway, enjoy reading!!
***************************************

Your Pov
Lightning. My biggest fear. I was hiding in the closet while shivering. I can't block out the sound it emits every time it strikes. I'm scared, no one's here. My roommate, Mira, was out at the guild, serving at the bar.

I was alone to say the least. I then heard a knock on the door then lightning struck outside which made me whimper in the closet and flinch.

The knocking stopped and someone barged in the room. I stopped whimpering in fear that this 'someone' might be a criminal and kill me if they find me.

"Y/n?? Are you here?" A rather low and rough voice called me. I recognized it right away, Laxus. The one and only Lightning Dragonslayer.

I was his close friend despite him being a Lightning Dragonslayer. "Y-yea.. I-I'm in t-the clos-et (lightning strike)." I stuttered and whimpered at the end.

The closet doors opened to reveal the tall dragonslayer.

"Hey... you okay?" He asked, looking at my (e/c) eyes worriedly.

"Y-ye-AH!" Lightning crackled while I was speaking causing me to flinch and whimper.

"Come here..." He said and grabbed me by the waist and carried me bridal style.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I asked.

"I'm putting you on the bed so you can sleep." He blurted rather bluntly

"Fine..." I mumbled.

He put me down on the bed and started walking away when I grabbed his wrist causing him to look at me with a questionable look.

"P-please stay..." I pleaded, blushing in the process.

"Fine." He said and pulled a chair near the bed and sat on it.

I can't stop hearing the lightning's crackles so I keep flinching. Laxus sighed and took out his headphones and put them on my ear, soft music playing on my ears, blocking the sounds outside.

I smiled at Laxus while he smiled back, softly. I pulled his coat so his face is near mine. I smiled and closed the gap between us, he was shocked but kissed back. We pulled away for air, our cheeks are redder than Erza's hair.

I sat up and patted the space beside me, gesturing him to sit there. He obliged and sits there. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and sleep slowly crept up to me. Soon, I fell asleep on Laxus' shoulder, smiling softly.

!!Bonus Ending!!

Mira's Pov
Yes! (Ship name with Laxus) Has sailed!! YESSSSSSSSSSS! *insert extreme fangirling over here*

*Was hiding in another closet on the far right of the room the whole time*

___________________________________

I like this one! It's short but hey! It was very sweet.

Random Guy: Like me?

Pft! Nah! Now get out.

Ashley oooouuuuuuuutttt~