Gray x Reader: •Hand-to-hand•

Hellooooooo! Here I present you, a Gray x Reader.

I felt like an announcer during that. Anyway, you are a Flame-make mage, opposite of Gray.

Now! Hope you like this oneshot!

Enjooooooooyy~
___________________________________

Your Pov
Another day at the guild, it was pretty normal, there's a guild fight going on, some adults are drinking booze coughcanacough. Yep, pretty normal.

Suddenly, a chair hit me at the back of my head. I heard a familiar chuckle behind me. I stood up abruptly and glared daggers at the person behind me. Gray.

"You threw that, didn't you ice boy?" I asked, coldly.

"I'm the only one behind you, fire-head!"

"Oh it's on Fullbuster!!" I yelled then got ready.

"Yeah right, L/n." He smirked then got ready.

"Flame Make-"

"Ice Make-"

"CANNON!"

"HAMMER!"

I started to shoot fireballs at him while he blocked them with his hammer. His hammer melted giving me a chance to hit him multiple times.

"Hand-to-hand combat, Flame girl!" He then punched me in the gut.

I smirked then kicked him in the stomach. He tackled me onto the ground, a smirk wiped across his face.

Our faces were inches apart.
I controlled my blushing and tried to punch him, only to realize he has my hands on top of my head.

"I win." He smirked.

"Not yet... Ice freak.." I smiled then closed the space between us, kissing him. I pulled away and flipped us over so now I was straddling him. He was smirking while I blush but stood up and put my foot on his chest.

"I win." I smiled at him.

He pulled my arm and pulled me down. "I know you won, so here's your prize." He then kissed me.

I smiled and kissed him back. We stood up, smiling while out guild mates cheered.

"I love you, L/n."

"I love you too Fullbuster." I chuckled.

Bet you didn't know we were dating for 2 months huh?

___________________________________

End of Chapterrrr!!

Did you guys enjoy the chapter?

I like this one...

Byeeee~