Gajeel x Reader: •Bully•

I UPDATED FOR YOU GUYYYSSS <3

>>><<<

Your Pov

I was training near the guild. I wanted to become stronger. Why? To prove myself of course.

Especially to Gajeel.

He always bullied me at the guild hall, where everyone can see me.

As I was about to punch the tree, Gajeel showed up.

"Heh, what's a weakling doing alone in the training grounds?" He teased.

"Crystal Spikes." I muttered, sending a wave of spikes to Gajeel's direction.

"Iron Dragon Fist!" Gajeel countered.

"Not bad, weakling."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at him, turning around.

"Gihee, short-tempered now, aren't we?" He mocked while grinning.

This little—

I cut my thoughts off as I stomped off, back to the guild.

>>>><<<<

I was talking to Natsu. Yeah I know, weird right? But hey, he understands me.

"So... how's Lucy?" I smirked. Natsu told me his feelings for Lucy a while back.

Natsu looked away, his cheeks flaring.
"U-uh.. she's fine." Then his face showed his malicious grin. Uh oh.

"How about Gajeel... eh?" He faced me and started making kissy faces.

"Huh?! Nani?!?" I was shocked. Why would he tease me about him?

"Well, you were staring at him earlier so why not?" He smiled.

"So are you two lovebirds done flirting here?" Gajeel joined the chat.

"We. Are. Not. Lovebirds." I stood up from my chair and told him, sternly.

"Heh, still a short-tempered brat you are." Gajeel turned on his heel and walked away, leaving behind a frustated Y/n and a confused Natsu.

>>>><<<<

I was on a mission.

With Gajeel.

Ugh, Makarov suggested to get us together in a mission to make us get along.

Yeah, like that kind of shit will happen. (Suuuuree Reader-Chan)

"Watch out god damn it!" I heard Gajeel say before I topple down the rocky path we were walking on.

"Ugh, clumsy little shit." He muttered while picking me up.

He checked me for any injuries and found a scratch on my left knee. Gajeel tore a piece of his clothing and wrapped it around my injury.

"W-why are you doing this?" I stuttered. What the?

"I don't want you being another problem while we fight the monster. Nothing more than that, okay?" He spat the last part coldly.

You could say my heart hurts.

I didn't know this feeling but I brushed it off anyway. My train of thoughts were cut off when we feel a slight shake on the ground.

"Gihee! Fight's on!" Gajeel grinned while taking his stance.

>>>><<<<

Gajeel was injured.

I wasn't.

It was my turn to protect him this time. I want to prove to him that I am stronger than he thinks.

The water-splashing creature aimed at him, I don't know what got to me but I pushed him away, me getting hit with the magic instead.

I was beyond furious when I slammed into a tree.

I look at the creature straight in the eye and attacked it.

"Crystal Dragon's Fist!" I punched it square in the face. I kept hitting it with magic until it was gone.

Poof.

Gajeel stared at me, wide-eyed. He then grinned and walked up to me.

"Not bad, Y/n~."

It was the first time he called me by my first name.

VVVVVVVVVV

Done with your lovely Gajeel x Reader.

Bonus Ending:

"Why the hell did you just purr out my name like that?" I looked at him.

"Because~." Then he passed out.

He was injured too much then huh?

Wait— how the fuck will I get him back to the guild?!?