Cobra x Reader: •Only the Start•

Another chapter •w

Let's say that the plot is orginal. Oracion Seis fighting Team Natsu. I don't have any idea anymore ;-;|

Enjoyyyyyyy~
___________________________________

Your Pov
I'm the secret 7th member of the Oracion Seis. It was pretty boring, since I live far away from them. They only call me when I'm needed, so I am nicknamed 7.

The signal if I'm needed is Midnight, he 'draws' a 7 on the air and I teleport to wherever they are.

And this is one of those times.

I quickly put on a black cape and hoodie to cover my face. No one in the Oracion Seis know what my face looks like, my name is unknown to them too, even Cobra who can read my thoughts.

I teleport to their location and I see a pink-haired dude with his fists on fire.
I merely blinked and kicked him in the stomach when I teleported in front of him.

"What the? Who the hell are you?!" He stood up, glaring at me.

"None of your business, pink-haired idiot." I muttered then raised my hand, making him float.

"Put him down!" A red-haired girl said, putting a sword to my neck.

I smirked then placed a finger her stomach, making her fly backwards. She bumped into a tree with a loud thud. I dropped the flaming boy down to the ground, earning a groan from him.

I saw a boy, running towards me with a hammer made of ice, shirtless. I narrowed my eyes and moved to side when he was about to hit me. He missed.

I grabbed his arm and threw him onto a tree. Just then a little girl with blue hair chanted; (Harm her I dare you.)

"Sky Dragons... Roar!" Then a gust of wind was nearing me, I stopped it with my hand and forced it towards the little girl, making her double over and because of the wind's impact, she fainted.

(Freaks out and runs over to Wendy.

READER-CHAN! WHY?!

It's part of the script Ashley .-.

Oh- uh... continue heheh..)

The red head got up and charged at wind's speed. I forcefully stop her with one hand and the other, holding the sword she was about to strike me with. I felt blood trickle down my hand. Damn it.

I glared at her and kicked her armoured stomach, making her groan in pain and fall over.

Lastly, a girl with blonde hair was staring at me wide-eyed. I smirked and flicked my finger at her, making her fly into a tree. The pinky managed to get up and tackle me. I grinned and kicked him off.

He charges at me again and punches me in the face with a flaming fist. I kick him in the... crotch, causing him to fall over and groan in pain. I walked near him and leaned down, whispering in his ear;

"Don't mess with me ever again, pink-haired dipshit." And punched him in the face, knocking him out.

I turned around to see the Oracion Seis looking-- scratch that, they were staring at me.

"You call that hard?" I asked with one eyebrow raised, they can't see it because I'm wearing a hood-- wait! Fuck, my hood fell off! It fell at the back of my head now my face was showing.

Cobra's Pov
'Fuck, my hood fell off!' I heard her think. I ignored it and kept staring at her face. She was rather breath-taking. Smooth (h/l)  (h/c) locks, sparkling (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin. I smirked, she was hot.

(Don't take Reader-chan's virginity!

Yet.

COBRA-KUN!

Yes?

Ugh! Continue -w-*)

"Uh... guys? Are you alive or what?" She crossed her arms and tilted her head while smirking.

"Oh my god! You look so cute!" Angel suddenly yelled.

"Heh, thanks!" She smiled while her cheeks were tinted with a light shade of pink.

"Let's go back to our base... I'm sleepy!" Midnight stated.

We all nodded our heads and walked away, but I noticed 7 was walking to another direction.

"Hey! Wait a minute 7." I called out.

"Hm?" She looked at me.

I can't help myself so I ran up to her and kissed her. Shit, what the fuck Cobra?!

'His lips are so soft...' I heard her think, which made me smile and kiss her deeper. She kissed back.

We both pulled away, panting. I realized that she was leaning on a tree, my hand was beside her head while the other was at the back of her head. Her hands were on my chest.

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that." I muttered, turning around and started to walk away but a tug on my sleeve stopped me.

I turned my head to see her looking down, with her hand on my sleeve.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, fully turning around then putting two fingers on her chin making her face up.

She smiled and kissed me. She backed up on the tree again, the same position as earlier.

When we pulled away, she looked at me with beaming eyes, and introduced herself.

"My name is Y/n... 7 is only a nickname."

"Oh." I smirked. Now I know what to call you in bed.

(COBRA-KUN!!!!

Wut?

THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE SCRIPT!

For me it was.

Uuuggghh! You hentai!

Heheh, I know I am.

Eep! Reader-channn! Heeellppp!
*Being chased by Cobra*

Come back here Author-san~

NO! Continue on you baka!)

I took her hand and ran towards our base. This is only the start of our story.

___________________________________

Yessss! Another oneshot compleeeete!

So... if you guys want a part 2.. It'll only be a lemon... •w

Comment down below if ya want a part 2!!!

Le comments I have made will continue on~

Byeeeeeee~