Sting x Reader: •Cheater pt. 2• (Modern)

•A/N•
Kon'nichiwa! Ashley here, please enjoy this part 2 of Sting x Reader:•Cheater•

-Beware of cuss words AND Lemon! (I'm gonna ruin some cinnamon rolls and I'm gonna regret it ;-;)

You should know all of the keys now!

ENJOY!
*****************************

Your POV
Rufus is outside my house waiting in his car while I continue to pack my luggage. This would not happen if Sting didn't cheat on me. I thought. As I was done packing, someone knocked on the door. I went to go answer it to see Sting with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N I'm sorry! Please don't leave, I need y-" I cut him off. "Tch, if you needed me, then why would you cheat on me with a slut?" I sassed. "I know Y/n, I made a mistake by doing that. Please forgive me! Please..." Sting apologized. "I don't know what 'forgive' means, Sting." I stated and walked off, only to be pulled back. "Please, I don't want you to leave because of me. I already dumped Minerva, please come ba-" I slapped him at this. "You dumped her because of me?! Tch! You really know how to break a girls heart!" At that, I walked away quickly, leaving him in the dust.

*Timeskip: A few years later. Brought to you by angry fangirls chasing . . .me?! AHHH!*

"Natsu! Gray! Erza! Lucy! Guys! You're here!" I greeted them while letting them in my house. "Hey Y/n! Do you have any strawberry cake?" Erza asked with stars in her eyes. "Yep! Let me ge-" I got cut off when I saw Natsu and Gray eating Erza's strawberry cake. "GUYS WHY ARE YOU EATING ERZA'S CAKE?!" I yelled at them. "Hey Y/n where's my-" Erza stopped talking and looked at the duo with wide eyes.

"MY CAKE!! HOW DARE YOU EAT IT!!" Erza yelled with a black aura surrounding her. "W-we're sorry m-ma'am!" Gray and Natsu shook in fear. "YOU BETTER RUN YOU IDIOTS!!" Erza started running towards them. "GOMENASAI!!!" They yelled as they ran out of the house with Erza chasing them. I giggled. "Hey Lucy! Let's eat." I invited her. "Yay!" She cheered. She ran into the kitchen and started eating. I swear, she acts like a kid when I cook for her. I started eating as well.

*Mini timeskip: when Erza and the duo came back*

"We're back!" Erza shouted from the door. "Start eating guys!" I invited them. "YAY!!" They ran into the room and started eating. They are more childish than Lucy! While we finished eating, I washed the plates. Ready to tell them the news. "Guys, can I talk to you real quick?" I asked them. "Yeah!/Sure!" They said in unison. "G-guys, I-i'm moving back t-to my h-hometown.." I said, starting to cry.

"WHAT?! NO!" Natsu shouted. "YOU'RE STAYIN' HERE! I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO BACK THERE AND GET HURT AGAIN!" He continued. Oh, yeah. I told them about Sting. "Yeah Y/n! We're not letting you go!" Gray stated. "B-but I have to... I need t-to see S-Sting." I explained. "If that's what you want, you can go. Just.. let us come with you." Erza suggested. "Sure!" I agreed, lightening up. "YAY!/YOSH!" They cheered. "Go pack now guys, come back here later at 2:00." I said. "Alright! See ya later Y/N!"
Lucy bid goodbye. They exited the house. Might as well start packing!

*Timeskip: When you're done packing and you traveled back to your old house. Brought to you by Gajeel's singing.*

"Blech!" Natsu vomitted, AGAIN. "I'm going in!" I opened the door and it was SO dusty. "Uh-oh" I stared at the dusty furniture. "Oh My Mavis, now we'll clean up!" Lucy said. "Let's get to work!" I said. Putting our luggage in a corner. (Where was Levi when you needed him? XD) I take some cleaning supplies and distributed them among us and we start to clean