Midnight x Reader: •Cuddles•

•A/N•
I have noticed that I keep doing AU's so.. back to Fiore! This is a fill-in chapter so I can continue working on part 2 of Silly Dragneel.

Sorry, @i_am_damaged for making you wait ;^; Sumimasen!

I am also starting a new book! So keep a look out for it!

This will be a short imagine :3

ENJOY!
***********************************

3rd Person
"Y/n~!" Midnight pouted while holding his arms out. He wanted to cuddle with the love of his life.

"Yeah?" Y/n looked at him, trying to stifle a laugh.

Midnight pouted more. "Cuddle?" He asked.

"No, Midnight." Y/n said while she bit on a cookie.

Midnight got near her and put the other side of the cookie in his mouth. (Like the pocky challenge but a cookie instead.) Y/n blushed because of his closeness. Midnight bit the cookie and pulled away.

"Hehe... you're blushing." He stated the obvious.

"Shut up Midnight." Y/n said after she ate the rest of the cookie.

Midnight smirked pulled her into a kiss. Y/n was surprised at first, but kissed back eventually. They soon pulled away and Midnight cuddled with her.

"Can we stop cuddling now?"

"NO!"

===================================
•A/N•
Hey! I'm sorry for the wait on part 2 of the Natsu x Reader. Hope ya'll enjoyed the short oneshot!