Chapter Fourteen

Removing himself gently from the sleeping girl, Itachi stretched his arms out before entering the bathroom. Noticing that the bed had lost some weight, she slid out of the bed. The door swung open, revealing a naked Ittachi. He wore a towel wrapped around his waist that hung lowly. Chuckling at the embarassed girl, he grabbed some clothes out of the drawers. Sakura looked away as she slipped into Itachi's old shirt. The shirt covered her body, down to her knees. She wore spandex under the shirt.

"Sakura."

"Yeah?"

"We are going to a coffee shop." He had demanded rather than asking like he had planned to. She quirked her brows and smirk.

"Only if you ask politely." He squinted at her boldness.

"Would you like to accompany me to the coffee shop?"

"Sure." It wasn't the best way to ask but it was as close as she could get. The pair walked downstairs before Itachi stopped her.

"Clothes." He in truth did not want people to see Sakura in such clothes. Perverts would take her clothing as an offering.

"It's ok." She continued to walk to the kitchen. "Mikoto-chan, we're going to a coffee shop."

"Have fun on your date!" She chirped happily, causing a blush to creep up to Sakura's cheeks.

"Hn." As they walked through the town, Itachi found himself annoyed. There were many men staring at Sakura's body. The shirt revealed her chest and curves. Sakura, on the otherhand, was oblivious to the stares from the men. However, she was not oblivious to the death glares she received from fangirls of Itachi.

"Itachi, you have so many fangirls planning to murder me." She whispered. He scanned the area and sure enough, he found a group of girls squealing. They scampered off when Itachi sent them a cold glare.

"Your outfit is not appropriate for walking in town." Sakura smiled at him.

"Don't worry, no one notices." Itachi had to stop himself from sighing at her obliviousness. Entering the coffee shop, many heads turned to the gorgeous couple who walked in.

"What can I get for you, Uchiha-san?" A high pitch girly voice asked Itachi.

"What can I get for you, Haruno-san?" A male voice asked the pinkette.

"The usual." They answered boredly. The two barista nodded enthusiastically before rushing to the counters.

"Neh, 'tachi?"

"Hn?"

"Open up." His head turned and he felt something touching his lip. Dango. Her eyes were demanding. He allowed her to feed him the dango. The whole coffee shop awed the couple. Finishing their food, they made their way into town. Shisui appeared behind Sakura. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up.

"Shisui!" She laughed out.

"Tsunade wants to see us." He said as he set Sakura onto her feet. They nodded and teleported to the office.

"Shishou?"

"I have a mission for you. Gemna will be joining aswell."

"If it's a mission where we have to find where Shizune hid your sake-"

"No, however, I would like you to tell me where." Sakura giggled.

"Sorry, Shizune made me promise not to tell you." Tsunade rubbed her temples before sighing heavily.

"Anyways, your mission is to protect the daimyo's daughter."

"Isn't that a chunnin's job?" Shisui whined.