Chapter Thirty-two

Today was the day of the wedding. Sakura had slept over at Ino's with the girls. They forced Sakura to sleep early so they could get up early. Ino and Sakura were having morning sickness quite often, for example today. They both threw up their breakfast right after they ate. The wedding was at noon.

"Forehead! Move the fuck over!"

"Fuck you pig! I'm the bride!"

"I'm pregnant!"

"So am I!"

"I'm more pregnant than you!" Hinata, Temari, and Tenten sweat dropped as they watched the two pregnant girls argue about sitting on a bench.

"Sakura, we should get you cleaned up."

"Alright, do what you must." She sighed, knowing full well that the girls would give her a complete make over. First, washing her. Temari shaved Sakura's legs and armpits. Hinata washed Sakura's hair and back. Sakura felt like she was going to drown since Temari kept pulling her legs. Next, Tenten dried Sakura's hair with a hair blower then dressed her in her dress. Tenten did her make up while Ino did her hair. Hinata painted Sakura's nails while Temari gave her a massage to calm the panicking girl.

"Calm down!"

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN! WHAT IF HE SAYS NO?! WHAT IF HE STANDS ME UP?! WHAT IF THIS WAS ALL A JOKE?!"

"He loves you, don't worried." Sakura stared at the unrecognizable reflection. The girl who stared back at her was ten time prettier than her. She smiled at her. The other girls changed into their dresses while Tenten did their make ups.

"Kami, we are beautiful." Sakura squealed excitedly and jumped with the girls.

"GIRLS! It's time."

Sasuke watched Itachi pacing back and forth in his room nervously for the past hour. The wedding was going to be in five hours.

"Aniki, what's wrong?"

"What if she says no? What if some guy confesses his love and she runs away with him? What if she stands me up? What if she doesn't love me and this was all a joke?" Sasuke listened to his aniki's ridiculous ideas.

"ANIKI! SHUT UP!" He finally yelled. Itachi almost doubled-over from Sasuke's outburst. Shisui entered the room silently.

"Come on Itachi, she loves you! Stop overthinking it and just smile. You'll have a wife by the end of the afternoon."

"Shisui! You have the ring right?!" Itachi was a usually calm and collected, but today, he was quite the opposite.

"Yes I do."

"What if she doesn't like the ring? What if-"

"Aniki, I will smack you if you keep asking 'what if' questions."

"I second that notion." Shisui grinned. Itachi threw himself onto his bed and groaned.

"I'm so nervous!"

"Right now, we need to focus on the wedding. We got the suits, Mikoto has the arrangement set up already."

"Shisui, thanks for agreeing to be the best man."

"Couldn't miss my baby cuz's wedding." 

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up two hours before the wedding." Itachi mumbled as he buried his head into the pillow. He was having a wonderful dream about him and Sakura eating dangos until he felt something crushing him.

"WAKE UP CUZ!"

"SHISUI!!" Itachi kicked Shisui into the wall.

"Oww, you told me to wake you up."