Chapter Thirty-three

Eight months have passed, Ino had just given birth to a daughter. She and Sai named Inojin. Naruto finally got the courage, with the help of Sasuke, to ask Hinata to marry him. Of course, she had first passed out and said yes when she woke up. Shikamaru asked Temari to move in with him. Her brothers, however, did not like the idea of their only sister moving away. Temari agreed and Shikamaru proposed to her. Tenten and Neji had gotten married three months after Itachi and Sakura. Tenten found out she was pregnant, with the Hokage's help, and was due in eight months. Tenten would complain about Neji being over protective. He even made her a radio in case she ever needed anything for her cravings or whatever. Sasuke finally got a girlfriend. Itachi was very worried for Sakura and would not allow her to be alone, even when he was on missions. When Itachi would go on missions, he'd have either Sasuke or his family stay with her to make sure nothing bad happens while he was absent. Tsunade had sent Itachi and his team to retrieve a scroll and they had just made it to the gates when Sasuke ran up to him with a panicked expression.

"Aniki! Sakura's crying and she won't tell me why!"

"Shisui-"

"Hai, hai, just go." Itachi sprinted to their house and found Sakura crying on the kitchen floor. He immediately dropped to his knees and hugged her.

"I'm here, what's wrong?"

"We're- we're out of chocolate and I wanted peanut butter and chocolate ramen." Itachi sweat dropped.

"That's all?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S ALL?! YOU DON'T CARE?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Sakura began to yell at him. He put his hands up to defend himself. A sweat dropped from him as he attempted to soothe the angry woman.

"Of course I love you. I'll buy you some right now."

"Aww, I love you too!" Sakura giggled and kissed him. Itachi had gotten mostly used to her mood swings. They were getting worst with every day. He had to convince her that he loved her every second if he didn't give her what she wanted. When he refused to have sex with her, she nearly threw the bed at him because she thought he didn't love her because she was fat. After many hours of consoling her that he loved her and the reason why he refused to have sex was because he didn't want to hurt the baby, she finally accepted his logics. Though, the arguement came up many times and every time, he would have to give the same reason.

"I'll be back."

"Ahh, no. I don't want it anymore." Sakura looked down with a disgusted look with her odd cravings.

"What do you want?"

"Your cooking."

"Anything in particular?" Itachi didn't want to repeat the last mistake he did. Sakura had told him to make her anything and he did. But she looked at the food and began to cry because she didn't want to eat it. He had gotten very annoyed because she wouldn't stop crying so he just threw the food away, causing her to cry even more. Then he became angry and began to yell about how she should have told him what she wanted in the first place. It ended up with Itachi being kicked out of the house for three days and Sasuke helping her instead. When he returned, she wouldn't talk to him. He had to buy her a lot of flowers and chocolates and crappy poems about how much he loved her in order to get her to forgive him.

"Mmm, I'm not hungry anymore. I want the girls to come over."

"Alright. I have to go to the ho-" Sakura clutched her pregnated stomach and began to groan. A sharp pain came from her lower part and she began to moan in pain

"Ohhhh, ahhh. Sh*t." She could feel something wet between her legs.

"Sakura!"

"I think the water broke." Itachi was mentally panicking. He quickly lifted her into a bridal style and teleported them to the hospital.

"She's in labor!" Itachi yelled as he placed her on a wheelchair. The nurses quickly wheeled her into a room and Sakura began to whimper. He ran to Tsunade and alerted her about the labor. Shisui ran to get other people.

"Breathe Sakura! Breathe!" Tsunade instructed.

"AHH! F*CK!!"

"You're doing great love."

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU FOR MAKING ME SUFFER!!"

"I love you too." She was squeezing his hand tightly, almost cutting the circulation off.

"Come on Sakura! Push!"

"GAHH! I CAN'T DO THIS!!"

"Yes you can! Push!"

"I'M GOING TO F*CKING DIE!!!"

"It's alright Sakura!" Itachi tried to soothe her.

"F*CK YOU ITACHI! YOU'RE NOT PUSHING A WATERMELON OUT OF YOUR VAGINA!" Sakura screamed. A sweat dropped from him as he smiled weakly at her.

"PUSH! I can see the head!" After twenty minutes of pushing, the sound of a baby crying resonated throughout the room. Sakura had passed out from exhaustion, no one was surprised. Tsunade cleaned the baby, wrapping it in a baby and handed it to Itachi.

"It's so small." Onyx eyes scanned the bundle of blankets that held their baby.

"Congratulation, it's a girl." He admired the beautiful precious baby girl he held. Tsuande allowed the rest of the friends and family in.

"Itachi? Can I see her?" Mikoto whispered. Itachi had tears in his eyes. He smiled as he held her to his chest. Everyone admired the newborn. Itachi reluctantly allowed Mikoto and Fugaku to hold her but refused to let anyone else hold her. Sakura woke up the next morning with Itachi sleeping in the chair next to her.

"Itachi, where's my baby?" She was scared.

"It's alright, they're taking care of her so you could rest."

"I want to see her." Itachi alerted the nurse and carried the baby into the room.

"It's a girl." Sakura held the fragile baby who slept peacefully in her arms.

"Aya."

"Aya?"

"Aya Uchiha. That's her name."

"Aya it is." He smiled as he watched her rocking the baby. They were finally parents. Sakura carassed the baby's face as she hummed a lullabye.