Chapter Nineteen

Sakura was pulled in the moment she knocked on Ino's door.

"Forehead! We are going shopping." Tenten, Temari, and Hinata were standing behind Ino, who was already dragging her with. They first went to the lingerie store.

"Why are we here?" Sakura groaned, not liking where she was.

"Honey, you are an adult now. Big girls need sexy things." Ino smirked.

"I have undergarments."

"That are ugly."

"Hey! Anyways, no one is going to see me in my undergarments, so why bother?"

"Itachi." Sakura spun around, her eyes scanning the area. The girls broke out in a laugh, causing Sakura to huff.

"What about Itachi?" Temari teased.

"Fine, I'll get something, if it'll get you guys to leave me alone." In the end, Sakura had gotten a matching lacy bra and underwear. Tenten had picked it out for her, knowing Sakura would have a difficult time choosing something sexy. Next, they went to buy their clothes. Sakura stared at the mountain of dresses Ino had picked for her. Most of them were too revealing or too skimpy. She sighed as she picked up the dress that was the least revealing. It had covered her to her mid-thighs, hugging her curves tightly.

"No, absolutely not." She ripped off the dress when she noticed that it had revealed too much of her chest.

"Forehead, you looked great in that dress." Ino whined, picking up the discarded dress. Hinata entered the room with a dress in her hand.

"H-here, t-try t-this." Sakura marvelled at the dress as she slipped into it. It was light pink, with flowers creeping from the bottom. A laugh came from her while she spun around in the dress.

"Hinata, it's perfect!" She hugged Hinata who smiled brightly.

"T-thank y-you." Ino clapped her hands together, gathering the attention of everyone else. Tenten and Temari joined the three girls.

"Alright, dress is done. Let's go home and do our make up." The girls walked to Ino's house.

"Tenten, you can do my make up. I want a natural look." Sakura sat in the booth infront of the mirror. Tenten smiled at the pinkette.

"Alright, we're done with your make up." Tenten spun Sakura around to face the mirror.

"This is amazing Tenten!" Sakura waited for the other girls to finish their make ups.  "Tell me why we're having a party again?" Sakura asked.

"You are turning eighteen! You'll be officially an adult! It's time to show boys how mature you can be." Ino winked.

"But I already have Itachi."

"He hardly gives you affectionate attention." Tenten nodded in agreement.

"It's true Sakura. He doesn't even hold your hands."

"So?"

"Get him jealous. Make him realize what he's got."

"I hate all of you, except you Hinata."

"T-thanks S-Sakura."

"It's time!" The hour hand struck seven o'clock and they headed towards the back of the club.

"Girls, let's show them who were are." They all smirked as they entered. They stood above everyone. Music was blaring loudly, hundreds of people Sakura did not know were dancing.

"ALRIGHT, WE HAVE SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE!" Ino yelled into the microphone. The crowd had stopped dancing and the music ceased.

"Give it up for the birthday girl!" The crowd roared with excitement.