Chapter Thirty-one

A couple months had past, Sakura and Itachi became even closer. Itachi opened up a lot while Sakura was happier. They had just announced their wedding, alas with a note that said, if you interfere, we will not hesitate eliminating you. Sakura had been the maid of honors in Ino's wedding. Also, it turned out that Tenten was not pregnant. The test had malfunctioned and they only found out when Sakura checked. Tenten was a little sad but was relieved mostly. They hadn't told Neji anything so it wasn't a big deal. Overall, Mikoto was excited. The wedding would be in three weeks. Sakura was beginning to worry since her period was not on time. Sure, there have been numerous times where her period had been a month late. But still, she had been getting really intimate with Itachi during the past couple months.

"Mm, 'tachi?"

"Hn?"

"I have to go over to Ino's. The girls and I are shopping for a wedding dress."

"This feels awfully familiar."

"If any girl tries to throw themselves at you-"

"I know. Kick them out."

"I was going to say tell them that you have a fiance who won't put up with that shit. But you can do that too." She giggled and kissed him. When she arrived, the girls were waiting outside of Ino's house. Itachi had given her an unlimited card to spend on the dresses.

"Forehead! Hurry the fuck up!" Ino yelled. Sakura smiled feebly as she tried to keep up. She felt naseuous and threw up. The girls quickly surrounded the pinkette, rubbing her back.

"Sakura, are you ok?"

"I-I need a test."

"I have one at home." Ino and Sakura entered the house. She waited for Ino to give her the box. After twenty minutes, a scream came from the room.

"SAKURA!"

"I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!!" The girls all screamed, whether it was from happiness or fear, no one could tell.

"Oh Kami! Sakura, are you going to tell Itachi yet?"

"I don't know. I have to check in with Tsunade first to see if I'm really pregnant."

"We need to go now." Tsunade was surprised to see the girls standing in the office.

"Sakura? What's going on?"

"Etto, I think-I might be- well I-"

"Spit it out." The girls yelled.

"ITHINKIMIGHTBEPREGNANT!" Sakura yelled super fast.

"What?"

"I think I might be pregnant." Tsunade screamed and hugged her.

"Oh Kami! Praise Kami! Let me see." Tsunade placed a hand on her stomach and smiled brightly.

"You are having a baby." A long silence devoured the room before everybody started screaming. Needless to say, people were very concerned about all the screaming that came from the office.

"How many months?"

"You are about three weaks pregnant." Tsunade's eyes flickered over to Ino.

"What?"

"Ino, you have two chakra. One is yours, the other in your stomach." Ino's mouth opened wide.

"I-I'm pregnant too?" Tsunade ran her hand on her stomach and smiled brightly.

"Yep! About two months actually."

"I thought I was getting fat."

"Well maybe that too."