Chapter 4

Jamie

Me dating Park Jimin it doesn't seem right.  The bus slowly stops not at our stop but, at a stop light.  Jimin holding me. I keep my eyes closed. When will we tell them? "Should we tell them soon?" I ask biting my nails. A bad habit I have when I am nervous. "We can. Only when you are ready okay Jay?" Jimin asks. I nod and put my face into his neck. Breathing his good sent in and out. "ARMY." I say and he puts his hand on my back.  "They don't have to know. Not yet." Jimin says. I nod and I bite my nails again he takes my hands away from my face and he turns to face me. His hands small but the cutest size.  He kisses my hands. "I know you are nervous. The boys have told me. Told everyone whoever you pick they will be happy for you okay?" Jimin asks me. I nod and then crawl to his chest.  His back to the armrest his legs around my body. I cuddle to his chest as we listen to the boys laughing out there. I slowly fall asleep with the arms of my boyfriend weird to say huh?

"Jay girl. Time to get up we are back the hotel the bus driver got a little lost ." Jimin says and kisses my forehead. His soft lips against my forehead. I smile and slowly move up to sit up. "We are gonna get dinner." Jimin says. I nod and stand up and stretch. "My makeup ah." I say looking in the bathroom mirror. I was my face. I take this shirt off and put Yoongi's red coat on. Jimin doesn't care what I wear. I then let my hair down to fall into place. "Hi guys." I say and Jimin comes up behind me. "Oh hi." J-Hope says. Jin looks at us. And then kind of points out to tell. "So guys. I know you all like Jamie and stuff but she isn't available and I told her you guys will be supportive." Jimin says I see Kookie look up and his body sinks. "Happy for you." Kookie says and then gets up and walks out. "Yeah we are supportive." Yoongi says and smiles. He heads out. Everyone says congratulations and we all get out. The cold air hitting me. My hand by my side. Jimin takes it slowly. I get butterflies in my stomach.  Security around us all. So no one can even see us. We run into the restaurant.  We get to our seats. Where no one is. I sit next to Jimin and Kookie. His hand still in mine. It is different holding someone's hand. I haven't done it since.......... "Jay." Ramon says. "Mhhm?" I ask and look up. "What would you like to drink?" Rapmon asks me. "Oh umm whatever Jimin is getting." I say not knowing what he is getting.  "Alright two waters then?" The waitress asks in Korean. (Don't be harsh I don't know Korean spelling)

"ne gamsahabnida." I say yes thank you. Then she nods. She walks away. "I'm gonna go wash up.  I'll be back." I say and then Jimin let's go of my hand. I walk into the bathroom holding my face. "Don't think of your past.  You are with Jimin he will treat you right. He won't take things to far. You are letting depression get to you again. You can't let Jimin know about it. He will worry." I say and then wash my hands and put some water on my face. I then walk out. I breathe out and in. You can trust him Jamie. I sit back down and then look at something to eat. Actually I am not that hungry. I just wait. "Can I share some food with you Jimin.  I am not that hungry." I say and he nods. "Of course." He says and we look at the menu. "I mean Sushi here is amazing with some soup is nice." Jimin says. "Okay." I say and then the waitress comes back we order and wait. I put look down. Listening to everyone speak.  "Jamie how did we do today? Did everyone do good?" Tae asks me. "Yeah you guys did great. The dancing was amazing.  I knew you could do it." I say and they all nod. Jimin touches my face I turn to him. "Jay just know you can tell me what's on your mind okay?" Jimin whispers to me. I nod and the food comes. I grab some chopsticks. I then take a piece and put it in my mouth. I then chew it up and I take a spoon and sip some out of the bowl. Then I go to pick one up and Jimin gives me one. I smile.  Then I realize after 2 more I am full. Half the soup gone from me. I drink the water and we all just chat about random things. "What do we have tomorrow?" Kookie asks. "Umm I think we have dance practice at the studio. For spring day. Then we have to practice other dances we can't forget them." Rapmon says I nod and then the bill comes. I pull my wallet out. "I got it." I say and they all argue. Jimin steals it away from me. "You have school." He says and then pays for it. I sigh and shake my head. We say thanks to everyone and we leave security all around us. Back to the bus for a good 20 minute drive. We all get on and the driver pulled out the couch so we can have 4 people sit instead of 3. I sit on it and then Jimin sits next to me. Hopi beside and then Yoongi. I stretch my legs out. Kookie in front of me. He looks out the window and doesn't speak much. Something is wrong with him. I just don't know what.  He doesn't like me. He is too scared of girls. I lay my head on Jimins shoulder and close my eyes to the boys practicing their voice warm ups and songs. My body slides down my arm on his chest and my leg over his legs. My head on his chest. His hand goes to my back. Rubbing small circles on my back and arm.