Chapter 12

Jamie

(SMUT WARNING)

Jimin fingering me is something amazing. I am a virgin but, he has done this before. He takes his fingers out and then kisses my stomach as he slips the condom on. He touches my face and I look at him. "I fucking love you so much." Jimin says. He moves my hips so they are up in the air his hands on my hips. I slowly feel something touch and then it moves in slowly. I am feeling the feeling in my lower stomach. I groan. I feel a towel under me. "I will hurt. But it will get better after." Jimin says and goes all the way in. I moan and he moves out. He lays my hips down. Then he puts his hands on either side of me. He thrusts in. My hands go to his back scratching at his back. He doesn't thrust but, he rocks side to side. I moan put biting at clothes so I don't moan louder. His eyes fixed on mine. The pleasure slowly coming. "It may be better if you sit." He says to me. He slowly pulls out. I feel the feeling coming and going. He slowly brings me to the end of the bed. He sits on the end and I get up slowly not too fast. I then do what he says.  "You can control the speed now." He says to me. His hands help me down. He guides it in for me. I grab the bed sheet and moan into it. My head on his shoulder. "Now you can control how fast you wanna go. I want you to feel the best feeling you have ever felt." Jimin says. I nod and breathe fast. He puts his hands on my butt. "Y...you move....m...me Pl....please...." I groan out. He nods and lifts me up and down. I bite into the sheets wanting to scream from my pleasure. "Fuck." I groan and he moves me faster and faster. "Fuck." I groan out again. I am scratching at his back for more grip. His grip on my ass is super hard. "This...... is..... great." I say then I face him. His eyes filled with love. My eyes go on his beautiful eyes. His lips. He bends my neck to kiss it. More moans fall out of my mouth. "I wish the boys were not there." I say cause if they were not I would be screaming with pleasure. I slowly take over moving and his one hand moves down and he starts to rub me. My head goes back in pleasure. "Oh my god." I groan out.  He hits this one spot making my insides feel better and better. I then whine. Jimin then pulls out. I see him groan and put his head back. "I need this more often." He says. Reaching for the bedside table for another condom. "I am going to get you to an orgasim." Jimin says and takes that one off and then puts a new one on. He lays down and guides me to sit on it. Before I know it. He is thrusting more and more. He rubs me as well and then he sits up and sucks my nipples. I feel my insides tighten and then let go.  I then feel this sensation. He pulls out and then let's me go. I fall onto him. My body twitching. My vagina feels like it's being vibrated. My toes are clenched and I am shaking. "This is an orgasim?" I whimper out. My whole vagina being warmed up and then let go. "Yeah it is." Jimin says letting me twitch. "I... like it." I whimper out. "It's usually hard to get women to their high. I am glad I got you there." Jimin says putting a pillow behind my head and then taking the condoms and putting them somewhere the boys won't find it. My legs closed. I shake again. It's like waves it calms down a little then it comes harder. "Fuck........ mhmm..." I groan out. "I...Jimin." I moan out. "Mhh?" He asks and sits next to me. "Why you not having this feeling." I whimper out. "Girls have longer ones.  Usually 20 minutes. Of please after. I get it for a good 5 minutes that's when I had to pull out."  Jimin says. I reach for anything to grab. "I... don't know how to explain." I say and then he helps me down to the pillow. He cleans up the place. He looks at the bed. "Normal." He says and I look down and see blood. I then start to panic. "Why am I bleeding?"I ask panicking. Then a wave hits me. "Mhhm."I say and then breathe heavy. "Baby its normal for it to happen. It was your first time. It won't happen again." Jimin says and then slowly puts the towel in the trash. That's why he put a towel down. A shirt under me. "Baby. Come here I need you." I moan out needing him. He grabs me a glass of water. I take a sip and another wave hits me. I moan I take the pillow and moan loud into it. "I like this."I breathe out. "I mean I can keep going all night but, you reached your high so it won't he as good." Jimin says and he has his boxers on. I moan out again. His hands move around my stomach. "It might hurt to walk." Jimin says to me. Wait what! "Mhhm." I say needing him I need whatever I can get. I bite my skin. 20 minutes pass. I slowly come down.  Jimin wipes the sweat off my face.  Then off his face. "I mean I like this way of if I ever wanted to lose weight." Jimin says and them gets the towel out of the way. He brings me a wet cloth. "I'll open the window. Fresh air helps." Jimin says and then turns the light out. My vagina starts to hurt now. I ignore it and Jimin cuddles me close  rubbing my stomach as I close my eyes being super tired now.