Chapter 56

Jungkook

Everyone stands up. My parents look at me and I wait for the beautiful girl I fell in love with years ago. The curtain is pulled back and I see her dad and Jimin walking the person in the middle to me. I then see her. Walking in heals and I look her head to toe. Her vail in front of her face so I can't see it fully. Her hair they did amazing.  Jamie walks up and she hugs her dad, then Jimin he let's go of her and she walks to the place. I reach for her hand. I see her eyes with tears. I keep my hands in hers. "Today we are gathered of the love of Jamie Handt and Jeon Jungkook.  You may sit." The guy says and I smile towards her. I can't pay too much attention to the guy cause I am more focused on Jamie and how beautiful she is when she is listening to the guy talk. "Vow time Jungkook first." The guy says. I nod and I slowly hold her one hand. "Well as you know this is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. God it was a journey and a bit to even open up to her. When she dated someone else not going to name that person,  but I was so jealous because I knew that I needed her in my life, I was a slowly little guy too a couple years ago and it makes me think back to when she just became our friends.  She doesn't know this but, as soon as she stepped in that place... my heart stopped. Love at first sight. Some believe in it I never did until that day. Every day she would make me smile. She made all us happy. I remember our first kiss. Her first time becoming a star. I laugh every time she denies this but, she is a star not just to everyone that likes her but, to me.  She has stayed with me and I mean I can get pretty something else but, she calms me down. When I am tired and come home she is usually with our two beautiful children we had.  She offers me the most love she can. 'Hi baby would you like food? Water? Anything? Backrub?' Because I know she loves me. I love her to death and no matter how hard I try to push her limits I never will leave because you Jamie are stuck with me so good luck my beautiful girl who I fell in love with day one." I say and turn back to her. She is crying. I smile at her. "Jamie your vows. " the guy says,  she nods and let's go of my hand.

"Wow okay." She says and them breathes in and out for a minute. "Love.... what is it really I never knew when I moved to Korea I was so scared curious but, them they offered me to help this band called bts and wow I was scared they are all guys they will hate me. But when I first walked in I saw 7 pretty attractive guys. Now don't get me wrong. One stood out but, he was shy, nervous around girls and I never knew why but, I was trying to figure things out in my life. I never thought I was be here with what love. ... yeah love.  It's a powerful word and that word is what I say to people who I love and who I care for so much.  I found the meaning of love that day we kissed sure it sounds like a stupid story but, do you guys say I love you to random people. The answer is no. You use the love word when you know you do.  Now that day was the best thing ever I felt loved.  I felt protected,  I felt like I was worth something everything was coming together and I couldn't be happier. Now just imagine fights and anger we would have ober stupid things. Who would have the god damn covers...... he would always make me win.  I love him for the stupid little things and I couldn't love someone else like I love  Jeon Jungkook." Jamie says and turns to me. "Without him I think I wouldn't be on this earth and I thank you for that." Jamie says and them cries at the the end again.  "Jeon Jungkook do you take Jamie Lauren Handt to be your wife today threw sickness and health,  threw the good and the bad?" Then guy asks me. I smile at her and then have the ring in my hand.  I slip it on. "I do." I say and kiss her hand. "And Jamie Lauren Handt do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband threw the thick and thin, threw sickness and health threw the good and the bad?" The guy says and Jamie puts the ring on my finger. "I do." Jamie says. "You may kiss the bride." He says. I have been wanting this for long.  I lift the vale putting it behind her I take her face gently and lean in, this is it. Closing my eyes and with that my lips touch hers and she smiles into the kiss. I smile too. I pull away.  "I pronounce you husband and wife!" The guy yells everyone stands up and cheers. We nod and walk down the Isle together.  Holding her hand. We walk to the curtain and wow I am married to the most wonderful girl I have ever known in my life. "I love you." I say to her and stop her and wipe the tears from her face.  "I love you too." Jamie says and hugs me tight,  everyone comes to lead us away from this to the beach we walk and Jamie walks carefully. With her dress. "Sit down. " I say and she does on the bench.  I go to her feet and the shoes off ammendment grab her hand.  She is mine officially now. Forever and always forget being beat friends,  that was before best friends?