Chapter 15

Jimin

I throw Jamie into the water she plugs her nose and hits the water I smile. She comes back up and wipes her face. "Park Jimin." She says and moves to the edge of the pool I look down at her. She looks up at me. She slowly climbs out. Then stands up. "I wanna hug." Jamie says and comes close to me. I try and get her off me. "I just wanna hug." Jamie says. "Jamie. Stop." I say and then before I can stop her she hugs. I cringe. My eyes close. "Your so cold." I say and she smiles. She slowly walks towards the water. I then break the hug and I then push her closer to the edge. I then tap her and she starts to fall but she grabs my hand.  I then feel myself fall in. The boys laughing. I hit the water and close my eyes. I pop up and Jamie does to and laughs. She swims to the swallow end. I follow her and she stands up I slowly move my hand to my shirt. I slowly take it off and throw it to the side. My body goes against hers. I don't care if pictures are taken. I just need this moment. She puts her arms around my neck looking at me. She smiles and then I press my lips to hers. I take her legs and wrap them around my waist. She kisses back. I slowly walk to the edge of the pool. People walking past me. I don't care. Jamie's hands move into my hair. My hands go to her butt I hear everyone yelling at me to get a room. I just don't listen. Her teeth come and bite a little giving us a breath. "Get a room." Tae says and jumps in next to us. The water splashing. Jamie brakes the kiss. I kiss her chin. I set her down and then my phone rings.  I sigh and hop out quickly and answer it. "Hello?" I ask. "Yeah Jimin so.... now that the ARMY is dying cause of you and Jamie together. You are going have many photo shoots. Maybe clothing companies want to put you in clothes. Swimsuits. KC. Pink for Jamie. Puma. Everyone so tomorrow you have 4 photo shoots okay?" My Manger asks. "Wait like for the Kelvin will Jamie have to be almost naked then?" I ask him. "Well they want to put her in underwear and bras so yes." He says. I scratch my head. "She can't do that." I say and he sighs.  "Jimin I know you want to protect her body but, it needs to be seen." My manager says. I sigh. "Okay well I'll take Jamie tomorrow and we will see how well it goes." I say and then some voices in the back. "Yup for sure. See you then." My Manger says and then I hang the phone. I rub my eyes. Then slowly walk over to the pool Jamie looks at me. "Now the ARMY likes us everyone around the world wants us to model clothes and take photos together." I say and sit on the edge of the pool my feet in the water. Jamie comes over me to. Looking up. "What's bad about I mean if I am in full clothes I am good.  Like maybe I will look nice." Jamie says and I smile. "I know you will look beautiful but, you are going to be modeling underwear too baby." I say and her smile goes to a frown. "I can't.  I don't have the body for that.  My arms. My body with all the kisses." Jamie says and looks down and tires to put the shirt back on. "I am going to be in it too. As long as you are with me I am okay. But I am worried for you. The ARMY have seen us shirtless but, the guys and your scars. I know makeup can cover but. I don't know." I say and then Jamie keeps looking up at me. "They want you too model Pink, Puma and bathing suit as well." I say and she looks down. "I don't have the body." Jamie says and turns around and starts to panic. "Sure makeup works.  But, like my body. I am not skinny enough I don't have enough abs." Jamie says and then walks up to the stairs. The boys look. I follow her. "Baby you body is beautiful. You know that." I say and she just shakes her head. "To you Jimin not to the whole world. I am not perfect." Jamie says and then I catch up to her. I turn her around. "Jamie they don't care what size you are. You are famous. You can get your acting career after this.  People will want you." I say trying to make it sound better. "Jimin I don't care about that right now. I am not good at shit.  I can't dance, sing, or act. I am not good looking enough. Don't defend me. You are my boyfriend you have to like me. You see past my flaws." Jamie says and then grab a towel. She slowly walks into the change room. "Jamie wait." I say and then she just leaves the room without another word. I then hit my head off the wall. "She is scared Jimin cause she hasn't been the type to show her body. We are used to it." Jungkook says. I then throw a dry shirt on and quickly change. Jamie comes out and starts to walk to the bus. I try and stop her. "Jamie please wait. I know you are scared.  No one will hate you. We can't go into this photo shoot hating each other." I say and grab her arm. "I am not just scared.  I will be a whore selling my body for money. I am done!" Jamie says and then runs onto the bus and she doesn't come back I then start to tear up and hit my hand on the building.