Chapter 53

Jamie

The bus starts to move.  Jasmine is sleeping. The other girls are sleeping the boys awake. Kookies hand in mine. His other arm around my waist.  He moves his hand under my shirt and rubs small circles on it as my head rests on his shoulder. He is still kind of sweaty but, I could give two shits. We share whatever we have with each other it doesn't matter anymore. We are getting married soon. I can't wait. My hand goes to my other one to look at ring more closer. I play with it. Seeing the little red specks in the diamond. I smile and nestle my face into his neck more. "I need a shower when I get home." He whispers into my ear. "Alright. I will join. But, I'll put them to bed." I say and he rubs my stomach more. "I'll help." He says and then goes to my left hand. He plays with the ring. "When will we have the wedding?" I ask him and he looks down. "Not sure. But we should get someone to plan it not us cause it will be so hard to do it all." He says and I nod. "Yeah we can find someone." I say and then close my eyes. The bus stops and everyone gets off. "I got Jasmine." Kookie says. I nod and then grab my two beautiful girls. They cuddle next to each other. We walk into the house. I go to the room and let them lay down next to each other. They cuddle close. I slowly change and brush their teeth. They wake up and I smile at them. "Dadda?" Marley asks. "He is coming baby." I say and then Violet starts to cry. "It's okay he is coming." I say to her. She motions for me to pick her up. I do and then Kookie comes in. "Dadda." Marley says. "Hi baby." He says and comes near me. He kisses my cheek. Playing with Marley. "Sleepy." Marley says to both of us. "Okay baby. Let's get you to bed." Jungkook starts to say. He lays the one down to sleep and cuddle the pillow. I put the blanket to her neck. "Goodnight my beautiful baby." I say to her and kiss her cheek. I say goodnight to Violet and we turn the light off. We walk out and I walk into Jasmines room. She is laying awake. "Hi Jas." I say to her. "Hi beautiful." Kookie says. "Hi Jamie and Dad." Jasmine says. "Why you not sleeping yet?" I ask her and she puts her phone down.  "Just thinking a lot." She says and I sit on the edge of the bed. Kookie sits beside me. "Do you want to talk about it?" Kookie asks her. He holds my hand and kisses it. "Ummm you know Yeon." Jasmine says and looks down. "Yeah." I say and then Kookie nods. "Well umm he just messaged me. He asked me something." Jasmine says and picks her phone up and turns it on. She starts to read. "Jasmine I know we have know each other for a while and I can't bare to not know this. I know you might not be wanting it but, I really do. Jasmine I am falling for you. I want to know your feelings. Take your time though." Jasmine says and then looks down. "Jasmine how do you feel about him?" Kookie asks and then takes her hand. "Is it bad to say yes. I really like him? More than a friend." Jasmine says and covers her face. I take her other hand from her face. "Jasmine you are growing up. Teenager years. You are aloud to like people. I am here for you. I support you for liking him." I say to her. She nods. "What do I say to him?" She asks me. "Just say yes I like you. More than a friend. Tell him how you feel." I say to her. She nods and then opens her phone. "What will happen next?" She asks. "Whatever you feel like will happen next." Kookie says. She hits send and puts it away. "I love you Jas." I say to her and kiss her cheek. "I love you both too." Jasmine says. We stand up and then go out the door. 

We walk into the bathroom. I close the door and put my head on the door. "She is going to be fine." Kookie says and then puts his hands around my waist. I sigh and then lean into him.  "I am worried for her first break up. I mean he is a nice kid but, she is still young." I say to him. "Baby, listen everyone will have heartbreak and if she does end up feeling that then we will be there for her. I promise. Don't worry about it so much." He says and then he slowly moves his hands to my shirt. He takes it off. My bra is showing. I move my hand to his shirt and he helps me take it off. The paint that he got on his stomach. I smile and he kisses my neck lightly. "I love you beautiful." He says and then he takes my pants off. He turns and starts to start the shower.  The heat filling the air. He takes his pants off. I move to him and I take my things off. I throw my things on the floor, I get in and he gets in as well. He holds my body closer to me. I put my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back. I keep my hands on his back. I close my eyes being really tired of everything. The kids. The concerts. Once it's all done. I get to marry the love of my life. With all I can imagine. 

"I need a breather." I say to him. "I know we all do." Jungkook says. He kisses my neck again. We shower and relax with the water on our bodies. My head on his chest as I breathe.