Chapter 50

Jungkook  (okay I know I skip a lot but, I can't just let it drag on it will be annoying to read)

We have gotten to America to do our tours. Sold out in like 5 minutes.  It really is a nice feeling. I have a plan and I can't wait to share it with Jamie. This is going to he perfect.  The boys know. Jasmine knows.  She is going to he there as well. I just am so excited.  We celebrated our years we have been together. I took her out for dinner and I took her on a walk down the beach and we sat on a blanket watching the sun go down. We had  the kids birthday. It was amazing. They got a bunch of toys. Things to use while we do our tour. It was their first plane ride as well. They did cry for a while but they are doing well in everything.  They are very smart.

"We have the sound check at what time Jay?" Yoongi asks. "At 5." She says  looking at her phone to see the time. "We got 5 hours to kill guys." She says and Marley comes down the hallway with Jhope holding her hand. Then Violet on the other hand. I smile and Jamie kneels down. "Awe Uncle Hope changed you?" Jamie asks and they walk to Jamie. "I mean they look great." Jhope says and then walks past me. "Your welcome." He says and I just push him a little. He sits down next to the rest of the boys.  He grabs some food and watches Jamie. I go over. "Dadda." Marley says and walks over to me. I smile at her. "You look amazing." I say to her and kiss her nose. She giggles. "Dadda have a kiss?" I ask her and she smiles kissing my lips lightly. "Thank you baby." I say and she sits on my lap. Violet with Jamie. She is playing with her hair. "Want daddy to do your hair?" I ask Marley. She nods her head and then Jhope hands me a brush and a hair tie. I start to braid it slowly. Finishing her hair then Jamie does Violets hair.

We decide to eat some food before we go. "I am going to run up to my room and grab something." I say and Jamie nods. "We will be on the bus." Jamie says. Everyone leaves except Jimin. He follows me. I grav a small box. "Are you ready?" He asks me. "Yeah I am. She loves me I love her. We have been together for a while now. And I have 2 beautiful kids. Why not tie the knot?" I ask myself. "Well goof luck.  We got your back. We know the plan. Just making one last check." He says I nod. "She will love it." He says before I speak.  He puts it inside my pocket. On the inside of my jacket. We walk down the hall and out the door. Jasmine walks on the bus after Jhope. I get up on the bus and the girls are laying with Jamie.  I smile at them both. I get attacked by the two girls. "You two going to be good?" I ask and they nod. "Good." I say and kiss both their cheeks. Jamie's eyes slowly closing. "Mamma!" Marley yells and turns to face Jamie. She opens her eyes fast. "Yeah baby?" She asks sleepy. "Sing?" She asks Jamie. "Mamma doesn't sing well ask Dadda." Jamie says and reaches for my hand. I take it and sit closer to her. The girls in the middle.  I kiss her hand. Jamie slowly falls asleep.  The kids settle down and I sing to them.

As I stop singing the girls are taking a nap and I run my thumb up and down Jamie's hand. The bus stops and we are at our spot for tonight. For our first show. The boys get the girls bringing them down off the bus slowly. Not waking them. I grab Jamie. "Come on baby." I say and kiss her forehead she opens her eyes and sits up. "Sorry didn't get much sleep." She says and I nod. "Yeah I know Marley wasn't doing the best." I say and she nods. As Jamie and I walk to the door. "What did you sing for the girls?" Jamie asks. "Oh just like some slow songs to make them sleep. I also sang Marry me." I say and she groans.  "I love that song." She says and we walk into the building. We get ready and dressed with our mics attached my ear piece in. "Alright I'll be off stage down there to hear." Jamie says. Rap monster not dancing taking the girls away in the back. Jasmine sitting in the middle. "Alright." I say and kiss her lips. She sets the mic just in front of my lips and she walks off. I breathe out hard. And keep going until we are pushed onto stage. "So we want you to just sing some of spring day." The manager says. I nod and we start to do that.

Dancing and singing until we are just fixing everything the effects and all that kind of shit. I know my time is soon. And I know I will do good. The boys all know what is going to happen. Near the end of the song I will come off the stage and then get down on one knee but, we have to do more and more alterations to our voices and our dancing. We go through not today and then we take a break. Jamie comes to the edge of the stage looking up at me. "You should tell them to higher Yoongis mic when he raps the first part." Jamie says to me. I kneel down to be over her. "Okay baby." I say and then take a big drink of my water. She moves the hair out of my face.  "Alright we will be doing one more song." The manager says. And looks at me and does the okay. I tell them to raise Yoongis mic and they do. The music comes on and this is my time. I stretch. Getting ready to do it. Jasmine recording it from the side.