Chapter 10

Jamie

I move to his side and we put the covers over us. I cuddle next to him. We take a photo. I am smiling looking at him and he is looking at me with love in his eyes. He then types a caption in English. He still has a hard time writing English but, it is getting way better than before.

Well Park Jimin is taken guys. I am sorry but, we all still love you very much. Be nice to Jamie because I love her so much -Jimin

I look at him and nod. He hits post. I hold his hand then I get up and grab some underwear to put on so I don't have to wear sweat pants. I come back into the bed I lay on him. He smiles and he holds my bum. "I can finish my project when I am at the studio with you." I say and then close my eyes. "Well soon I can have showers with you. I have wanted to for 3 months." Jimin says I smile and put my face into his neck and we slowly fall asleep on each other.

The door opens with a bang. A pillow hits me. I shoot up. "What?" I ask and look around. Jimin looks. I realize it's Jin and he covers his eyes. "Fuck sorry." He says and then Jimin covers me with the sheet.  I cover my face. I hope he didn't see anything. "Jin I swear to god. Next time you knock or I'll fucking beat you up." Jimin says and holding me. "I'm sorry but, I unlocked the door like that I mean to knock and then throw the pillow but it didn't work." Jin says. I hear the boys play fighting. "Okay well thanks for waking us up." Jimin says. I kiss his neck a little.

"Nope don't come In they are almost naked for each other!" Jin yells and closes the door. I groan. "He probably saw." I say still covering up my body. "I'll go tackle him later." Jimin says. "But good morning my beautiful baby girl." Jimin says to me. I smile.  "Goodmorning handsome." I say and then sit up with my legs on either side of them. He touches my stomach and draws hearts and I love yous on it. He sits up and kisses my lips. I roll off him and stand up. He stands up after me. He squeezes my bum. I smile a little. "I am sorry it's just there." Jimin says and I shake my head and brush my hair and then put my hair in braids. I put his hat he wore in spring day on then some ripped jeans. With a double push up bra and a shirt that shows just a little bit of my boobs. Jimin puts a cartagan on and black ripped jeans on. I groan at how hot he looks. "Must you wear that today.  You look amazing." I say and run my hand down his neck. "Yup.  Just for you." He says and then I make him sit on the bed so I can brush his hair. I brush it slowly so I don't hurt him. His hands can't stay off me. I part his hair and then kiss his forehead. "I wanna play with your hair tonight and do things." He says and I smile. "Okay." I say and we leave to go to the studio. I brought my work. I know it's due at 12 and I have to edit it and make it sound good and then I have a few days off. I am ahead.

We slowly make it home. Jimin tired as I lay my laptop on the boys couch. We decide to all hang out for a bit.  I let my hair out. Then put the hat on. I sit beside the laptop and Jimin sits behind me. All the boys change and I get up to grab a brush. "I love your hair." He says and I hand him the brush. "I can tell." I say and he slowly brushes my hair. It going poofy but we have a few days off. The boys have been going going for 3 months. They get a few days off. To relax and sleep. Jimin slowly plays with my hair. Braiding it to running his hands threw it. "Sooooo!" Hopi yells. I look up. "Have you too done it? Is Jimin a virgin still?" Hopi asks and lays down. He stops playing with my hair. "Guys seriously stop." Jimin says. I get really uncomfortable. "Just because I love you guys and share everything with you. Whatever happens in this relationship stays between Jamie and I unless she wants to share. I know she won't want to say that." Jimin says. He then goes back to playing with my hair. "Okay fine. Sorry Jamie." Hopi says.  I laugh a little and we talk about the random things.  "Guys have you seen your picture it is doing so well." Yoongi asks. "So much love little to none hate." Jin says. I smile and Jimin breathes out letting me know that we are both glad. "Guys you realize now that everyone knows you two are dating you are going to have to do photo shoots and shit." Rapmon says. We both nod. "It will be cute." I say and they all nod. Except Jungkook.  "Hey Kookie you good?" I ask and he looks up. "Yah just tired sorry I am going to go have a shower." He says and then he gets up and leaves. For a while longer we stay and go into our room. Jimin french braided it. "Your sister teach you?" I ask him and he nods.  I smile.  "It's well done." I say and then grab a tank top and some shorts. I change quickly as Jimin just takes his shirt and pants off.  I giggle and run to tackle him with kisses. He looks at me and then smiles at my tank. He moves his hands to my chest.  Up and down to my butt. I cuddle to him and we slowly fall asleep.