Chapter 8 World's Smallest Violin

Well, I've determined from the many votes I obtained that I'm going to continue this story and just say that it's taking place in an alternate universe. Once this story is done and the game has been finished, I'll write another Bendy x Reader that is canon with the plot of the game. Once again, thanks for the support and all of those votes!

The animation studio was dark and you glanced around. The place really needed some windows. Blinking the memory of earlier from your eyes, you asked a question. "Hey, Bendy! How did you survive in this horrible place for ten years without going insane?!" you demanded.

Earlier, you asked him if he could find the book you found before you broke your leg. 'The Illusion Of Living' was the title of it if you remembered right. So, he was on the other end of the studio and was book hunting. "I used my imagination a lot!" he shouted in response.

"Anything yet?!" you demanded.

"Nope!"

He came running back from wherever he was and dusted himself off. You scratched the back of your neck awkwardly. "Really? Nothing?"

He thoughtfully glanced towards the floorboards and then snapped his fingers with an idea. "It could be downstairs! A lot of things get lost down there for eternity. I wouldn't be surprised," he said. Then his face darkened a moment. "Although, you might want to stay here while I go get it..."

"Why? I want to go with you!" you said with a confused expression.

Bendy remembered everything that was down there and shook his head at you. "You know how basements are! They're dark, scary, and probably full of spiders! You don't want to see the condition of the basement..."

Placing your hands on your hips, you held up your argument. "Yeah? What's so scary about that?! Bacon soup?! I'm sure that if anything's down there, we can handle it! Do you want your friend to come back to life or not?"

Bendy shook his head. "Not if it means going there. You REALLY don't want to go down into my basement. There's a lot more than bacon soup taking over the place. Especially since I think it has what I fear most."

"Spiders?" you asked.

"No... It's way worse... If you trust me at all, you'll stay here...," he almost begged. His hands rested on your shoulders and his eyes burned into yours. It was obvious he was serious and he was trying to protect you from something, but you wanted to know what from.

Rolling your eyes slightly and exhaling slowly you nodded. "Fine... I'll stay here... But I really don't want to. Just be quick, okay?"

"I'll be less than a minute!" Bendy chirped and he sprinted away back towards the stairs that you discovered when the two men got you out to get you medical treatment. You should've known that this would be a lie.

You would have followed him, but you were stuck upstairs because of your broken leg. There were a few ink puddles on the floor that you didn't recognize that startled you. It was just ink! Why was it so ominous? Bendy was taking forever and you tapped your right foot as you sat on the floor. Finally, you got up to look at the loose video reels to see what you could find.

Volumes 1-10.

They were on the bookshelf where books should've been. Lifting up the reels, you placed the first into the video projector. Bendy didn't show even after you watched all of the cartoons. Bendy looked more adorable in the cartoon than the real world. Well, it was sort of hard to not be adorable when you're drawn that way.

Volumes 11-15

You found them in an office. It was hard to break open the door, but you did it. Another reel contained all of the removed scenes from Adventures of Bendy, The Dancing Demon. You turned the projector back on and began watching. Most of them were just little snippets of scenes or dialogue that were pointless or were cut because the episodes were made too long. Some were really good and some were just confusing. However, there was one at the end that really stuck with you. A certain song that Bendy sang that was cut for some reason as adorable as it was.