Chapter 14 Black Eyes and White Lies

She had opened the door not knowing what to expect. It was a dark place. Not the kind of joint she'd want to spend her day at. Her father had asked her to scope out the place after school, though. He paid her for doing this. That made it all worth it to a fourth grader.

Taking her first steps inside, she heard these strange noises. Her orange hair swished back and forth as she looked for where the sounds originated from. They sounded kind of like... talking? Were hobos living here or something?

"Bendy, why are you following me?" asked a female voice.

"Because I must protect you from Sammy! Surely, his evil schemes aren't over," the higher male voice replied. It sounded familiar.

A deeper male voice answered next. "What makes you think I'd hurt her after what you did to me?! I can barely even stand after how well you mangled your own servant, my lord!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Bendy, I'm fine. If anything, Sammy's too scared of me to even consider killing me again," said the female voice.

"But (y/n)! How could you not be the least bit concerned?!"

"Yeah, I might try stabbing you with that katana again. How can you trust me?" asked the deep male voice.

"Because you're trembling in fear and biting your fingernails."

"Oh."

The higher voice suddenly obtained a more foxy voice. "Well, if anything, it's more because of how much I want to be with you and to-"

Thwack!

"OW! Sammy!!! Why'd you do that!?"

"That is an inappropriate use of physical contact! I had to stop you, Bendy!"

She heard giggling from the female voice as the two male voices began arguing with each other. The orange haired girl figured that they were all very weird and that this was pretty normal for them. They're still probably hobos after all.

"Bendy, I respectfully request for you to not do this right now," the male voice said.

"Okay! Okay! Fine. I'll keep my hands to myself! For now...," he replied ominously.

"Oh, rats! I forgot the pen in the other room. I'll have to go get it."

"Well, yeah. Sammy, it'd be kind of hard to write a song without a pen!" the female voice replied.

"Hang on for a moment."

The orange haired girl heard footsteps come towards her. She jumped in fear realizing that she was going to be discovered. Desperately, she looked for a place to hide, but it was already too late. Sammy Lawrence stood in front of her.

At first, they just stared at each other in silence both trying to process what was before them. Then, the young girl started screaming at his horrifying image. She tried to flee for the door, but Sammy snatched her shirt collar preventing her from going anywhere.

"Let me go!! Let me go you... MONSTER! Release me!" she cried.

You and Bendy race into the room to find her in Sammy's grasp. You couldn't tell what Sammy's expression was, but you could tell that Bendy was more than alarmed.

"Hold on a second, Sammy! What are you doing?!" you demanded. He looked over casually.

Shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head towards her he replied. "There was an intruder. I just captured them."

Bendy blinked unsure of what to say. He inspected her slowly. "Well, well, welly, well, well, welly... So a human has wandered into the studio... again. So, what should we do with you? Oh wait, I forgot. Introductions! I'm Bendy, the creep with the mask is Sammy, and this fine young lady over here is (y/n). What might your name be?" he asked trying to sound charming.