Chapter 18 The Final Choice

If you were looking from the perspective of another person, today would've been a beautiful day. It would have been the kind of day where you would go to the beach for some fun. Blue skies, green grass, not a threat in sight. However, for you, there was no escaping the simple fact that there was a threat. You just didn't know it yet because you had taken a nap in the park. Someone prodded you awake, but it wasn't with the same intent as Bendy's that very morning. Not the same at all.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Boris told you practically dragging you to your feet before you were even fully awake yet.

Upon the rude awakening, you slowly forced yourself to open your eyes. Annoyance filled you, but there had to be something more important than that. "Boris...? What's with all the shouting? I would've gotten up if you'd just asked... What happened to Bendy?" you asked noticing that he was nowhere to be found. Not an inch or shadow of the park seemed to reveal where he could be.

Boris didn't wait for you to stop and completely wake up. Whatever was up must've been important. "I don't have a clue except for that after finding Lesla, he stormed off in this direction and he didn't seem to have any good intentions! Come on! We gotta catch him!" Boris forgot about your leg and when you were about to run after him, you shouted in pain and fell down. Nothing like pain to get you up from a nap.

"BORIS!!" you shouted angrily now on the ground.

Finally stopping, Boris looked sad for a moment and this time slowly picked you up from the ground. "I'm sorry... Forgive me for that... I didn't mean to do that..."

"Yeah, you'd better be sorry!" you snapped in reply.

As soon as he was off in a dead sprint once again, you wondered where you were going. Raising your voice over the wind flying past you, you asked about it. "Where are we going?!"

"To Lesla's house!" Boris shouted in response.

"WHY?"

"Because that's where Sammy is!"

Lesla's house looked almost like the White House. That meant that she was incredibly rich. Boris completely ignored the sign that said 'Keep Off The Grass' and went tearing across the carpet of greenery. You wondered how Boris knew Bendy was that way, but you didn't question the wolf's tracking skills.

The backyard was a disaster. Ink blotches were scattered across the ground and what looked like tentacles were surging left and right from them. Each encircling the helpless victim. Sammy Lawrence in a panic in the middle of the chaos... with an angry Bendy.

Should you wish to know what he looked like, Bendy was mysteriously taller (probably from the amount of ink all over the place). Devilish wings sprouted from his back and large horns curved in the shape of a crescent rested menacingly on his head. Black ink dripped down into his eyes hiding his gaze and all you could see was his demon grin. Sammy was trembling and you knew Bendy was enjoying it. Boris's eyes grew wide from horror and you could barely process what was happening.

"Well... Look who decided to show up after all! Probably here to stop me...," Bendy said in a distorted, insane voice. He crossed his arms and laughed. "And I'm supposed to be the good guy here! Why defend this guy who tried to kill both of you?!"

"But Bendy! We're only here to stop you because it's wrong and I know you won't forgive yourself if I let you do it! And I know I won't be able to forgive myself either!" Boris shouted.

"Whatever I feel... does not matter. What he's done can't be forgiven! I've put up with him for long enough! Wouldn't you agree with me, Sammy?" Bendy growled in the music director's face.

Sammy struggled to scurry away but was stopped by the ink tentacles which flocked in to block his escape routes. He fearfully turned back to Bendy. "M-My lord! I-I just... I don't th-think I-! Please! Don't kill me, my lord!" he cried throwing himself at his master's feet.