Chapter 12 Date With The Devil

Hi, guys! I'm finally back with the next update! Sorry that I wasn't able to use each and every date location suggestion, but I went with the one that I believed would be best. I read everyone's requests and I liked them! Please, try not to be too disappointed if your suggestion wasn't chosen. Well, that's it for now! Until next time~! ^-^

"Well, have you decided yet?" Boris asked.

"I did just have a thought. Bendy, you remember when we went to the lake the other day, right? I just remembered that Boris hasn't had the chance to see the stars yet. Sooooooo, I was wondering if we could go back!" you suggested.

Boris's eyes lit up at the thought of seeing the stars. Bendy also seemed to get an idea. "That reminds me...," Bendy said as he began to walk away. A second later, he had a telescope slung over his shoulder and a thick, blue book under his arm. He set the two items down on the floor. "Thought that maybe we would be doing more stargazing at some point, so I found these! I had to fish through Wally Franks's old office space to find these. He might've been a janitor, but he sure did have a lot of cool stuff. Behold! The Secrets of the Sky tells us absolutely everything about many constellations. Thought maybe we could look through it."

"Great idea, Bendy! Although, I hate to intrude on your date... I don't have to come along...," Boris told his friend. Bendy shook his head.

"Well, (y/n) suggested it, so I don't think it'll be much of a problem. Just give us our space when we want it. You can be our chaperone!" Bendy exclaimed as if it was the greatest thing that could possibly happen. Boris shrugged his shoulders.

Bendy helped you to your feet even though you were still limping terribly. You tried to ignore it and act like it didn't hurt. Both of them could see through your lie. Bendy waved over Boris who scooped you back up into his arms. The expression on Bendy's face clearly stated that he was annoyed that he couldn't be the one to sweep you off of your feet.

"Boris, I think Bendy's jealous," you pointed out. As soon as you said it, Bendy shook his head no quickly. Boris only smirked.

"I'm not jealous about anything! Sure, I'm annoyed about being a midget but not jealous!" he yelled.

"Bendy, you're jealous," Boris replied.

Bendy huffed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine. A little. What am I supposed to say? You're stealing my date, wingman!"

"Well, when you put it that way...," Boris said with a thoughtful expression. He then lifted Bendy up with his other arm. "I'll have to steal both of you!" he chirped.

Amazed by his strength, Bendy didn't object. You looked over at Bendy. "Did you know he was this strong?!" you asked him. Bendy didn't say anything as if he didn't want to admit that there was something about Boris he didn't know.

Kicking open the door and strolling out into the darkness of the night, Boris began to whistle a tune. You looked up at the sky. Bendy handed you the book and he held onto the telescope. "I know it's not Romeo and Juliet, but I'm sure that book is just as good. Good thing there are clear skies, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah! It's just like last time! Boris, what do you think?" you asked him.

"I can't look at the sky at the moment. If I did, I'd probably drop the both of you! Plus, I have to find this lake and remember the directions," the wolf replied as he continued down the sidewalk.

Nodding, you drew your attention to the town. It looked so much different than it did ten years ago. There was an ice cream shop just down the road that wasn't there anymore. The police station got moved to the other side of town because nothing ever really happened in this section of town. Well, not until Bendy showed up. You wouldn't be surprised if you found a wanted poster for Bendy at this point, but you didn't care. Boris and Bendy were the last people in the world who really cared about you now. Maybe Henry cared, but he's now dead. Crickets sang in the moonlight and all the lights were off except for a lampost. The ocean of stars and the moon gave you enough light to see, so you didn't need it anyway. You remember seeing a night sky from an anime that looked exactly like this. If only there was a way to prove that you weren't dreaming.