chapter 17.

I wake up feeling so tired and then I remember we have work today. Oh God our break is over.

We are staying at annur's parents house for some time before we go back. Since our marriage didn't leave me enough time to spend with them, I told Annur and he agreed, though not without some hesitation about us able to do that later on.

I won't be able to watch movies again most importantly I won't be able to be with annur all the time. Agh I'm starting to hate work. Ever since annur came into my life I have never felt one bit of passion to go back to work, I've always wanted to stay with him all day.

I feel kisses all over me, when I find a familiar lips around my neck. "Happy birthday babe," Annur says planting kisses all over me as I giggle.

So he did know.

"Thank you, I thought you didn't know." I giggle as he kisses my chin.

"How could I not know such an important day," He says giving me a kiss on my neck again. This man.

I let out another giggle as all that he did made me shiver.

"Have you also forgotten we have work today," I tell him ruining the mood. God knows I would love to stay with him all day, but we have to work.

"We can skip, I don't want to go babe let's just stay for today, tomorrow we'll go," He says sounding really convincing.

"No annur, we've missed a lot already," As much as annur sounds very convincing I know I can't fall for that, I have missed a lot of things at work I can't miss a day again.

"Fine, kill the fun," he says as he leaves the bed to the bathroom. I laugh a little before getting up to get ready.

I was done from the bathroom and came out to find Annur all dressed in his suit and struggling with his tie. I was going to utter something but he cut me off.

"You know I can't go out, mom and dad might see me or even faiza and faiz." He says as he stares at me in my towel.

I shut my mouth and decided on what to do then I see him still struggling with his tie.

"Here let me help you," I take the tie from his hand stretching my toes gently to meet his height.

"What aren't you good at?" He whispers in my ear making me shiver again. All my hope being for my towel not to drop with the way I am trembling.

"Annur my towel is gonna fall if you continue this," I tell him shyly as he laughs.

"Well wouldn't that be good to see. Don't worry I'll stop, but if it does fall down I'm not making any promises to keep my hands off you," He says and I gulp hard.

I get done with his tie and stay back down just admiring him. "You look really handsome," I tell him raising my toes to give him a chaste kiss. I want to get back to dressing when a masculine hand grabs my waist and pulls me back.

"Hey, what are doing?" I ask surprised by his actions.

"I'm holding my wife and that was too little to call a kiss, don't you think? " He says leaning in but I turn my face away giggling.

"Oh someone's being naughty," He smirks pulling me closer making my towel drag down revealing bits of my chest.

"Annur," I hit his arm as he doesn't answer but laugh.

"I'll continue to do this until you give me a proper kiss," He says seductively and I couldn't help but fall. I stare at him looking at this man who isn't ready to take no for an answer as I have to take it, except I want to walk around naked.