chapter 19.

Annur's POV.

I wake up feeling a surge of happiness and comfort around me as, I look down to find hatina's body on top mine with my hand around her waist.

I then remember what happened last night, she was extraordinary through out the whole time and she still looked beautiful. I've slept with others girls to which I know clearly but hatina was different, it like what ever happened last night happened with all passion, feeling her hands touching my body and my hands all round her hips, it was epic.

I stare at her seeing her hair moved in one direction and, oh lord she's beautiful. I stare without blinking and notice she starts to move.

"Hey babe," I say still staring at her

"Hey," she says sleepy but her eye widens when I think she realizes something.

"What's wrong?" I ask her but instead she closes her eyes and bites her lips.

"Hatina," I ask worried but she doesn't look back instead she turns her head away from me.

"My love, what wrong?" I move closer to her dragging her close.

"Yes," she answers " Did anything happen or was it just a dream?" she asked suddenly. Doesn't she remember? How we kissed, nibbled, and did all kinds of things just in one night.

"You don't remember?" I ask.

"So something did happen?" She asks hugging her body tight.

"Yes," I reply turning her to face me.

"No don't look at me, you will start to see me differently." She bows her head still closing her eyes. Seeing her act all childish makes her even look cuter, the way her eyes are held shut and her lips pressed into a thin line.

How I want to feel those lips.

"Why will I?" I raise her chin up but she brings it down again and I raise it again.

"Because of what happened," She finally says

"And what did you think happened?" I ask teasing her. Knowing Hatina she will never want to accept what just happened, but I'll force it out of her. I want to hear her say it.

"Everything," She burst out.

"Well I do need details? Do you mean like how we consummated our marriage, or how I made you moan, and did things to you or like how..."

"Oh stop it annur! I remember everything clearly," She cuts me off.

Finally she did admit it. Goal achieved.

I laugh lowly as I stare at her in wonders. This woman right here is the one I've managed to fall in love with, I that thought love was something that wasn't even part of my making but now look at where I am falling head over heels for this woman.

"I will never see you differently, you are my wife and mine alone last night proved it." I tell her as I stare at her before she opens her eyes. She stares at me in awe as I stare back, her lips curve into a smile as she bites them gently and take me by surprise as she leans in giving me a chaste kiss.

She lets out a giggle and hides her face. God this woman!

"Oh now I get it, you're shy aren't you?" I ask bringing her face to look at me but she only nods.

"Last night was beautiful, I would never ever see you differently and I would love for it to happen again at anytime, because I appreciate and love every part of you Hatina." I tell her.

Through out the night I had never slept so soundly and had never had the best night of my life, she never prevented me from doing what I like to her as she submitted to me.