Book 2 coming out!

Assalam aleikum to each and every one of my ummah out there. I bring you good news but first I want to wish you all a happy Eid. Taqaballahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept all our fasts and Duas and make us better servants to him.

How are you all celebrating your eid? Please feel free to chat in comments section.

Now, I am pleased and grateful to announce to you all that Being his Halal is coming out for a book two. The love you guys have showed the first book, wallah it is something I never expected, but like it is said, things we least expect turns out to be the ones that work out.

As you all know, I wrote this book at a very young age and now 6years is passing since that time. Wow, how time flies, yet, it is a good thing, for I'm better at writing now, I'm not the best, but Alhamdulilah.

So you all should anticipate the new book, it is going to be as real as possible, with no filters. I'm going to spill to you guys what marriage is all about. If you think you have seen it all in Being his halal book 1, then you have no idea of what is coming in book 2.

Yes, lest I forget, the name and cover of the book is out, but for now I'll only be sharing the name and date at which it will be published.

MashaAllah, I am pleased to say, KEEPING IT HALAL, book 2 of the halal series will be published on my birthday, which is June 13th 2023. And that will be my gift to you all.  Please do show the same love and more to the second book.

Please do stay safe out there. A lot is happening in the world right now. Pray to Allah and never give up on him, for he is definitely hearing you.

Have a lovely Eid.

—— Quakecanary.