Q $ A for me and the bonus chapter.

Assalamualikum guysssss.
How are you all doing?   Been a while? Ya babes I know so.

Okay so, I wanted to ask you guys a few questions on what you want to see in the bonus chapter.  I want this chapter to be for you guys.  Just like creating a future for hatina and Annur.

So, it could just be one liners or probably a summary, whatever you guys want to write.  I hope you get me. 

I was also thinking of doing a contest stuff but mehhh,  I ain't doing that.  What I'm just gonna do is I'm Going to pick specific Ideas of you guys that match the story well and make it a bonus chapter.  So guys, make it good.

Or do you guys feel I should do the contest, announce the winner and stuff or just stick to accumulating of the majorities ideas.

Whatchu all think?

Also do you guys feel, being his halal should be rated mature or not?

Should I reduce some of the mature stuffs.  but that gonna take a while writting and plotting not to talk of lots of time and that would be only done when I'm settled with things going on with me first.

So in case I haven't written this before, I don't mind personal questions, so you guys could ask things you don't know about me and I'll answer them all. I've decided to this cause I realized,  I need to know my readers and followers more.

ummm..... What else?

Aha..... The compilation of ideas don't have an expiry date yet, so that means the bonus chapter is still pending.  How ever,  once I've gotten all the information I need,  I'll tell you guys it's closed, and then you guys get your bonus chapter.

Okay and lastly who knows how to restrict chapters.  I considered this, in case you guys feel it's mature and if it's not, then this is useless.

Okay so I think,  that's all for now.

Take care.  Allah Hafiz.