chapter 20.

"Yes hatina you have to take it, I'm not letting you leave until you tell me that you'll allow the driver to take you."

"Annur, I told you I do not want a driver, stop treating me like a baby I can take care of myself."

"I'm not treating you like a baby I'm treating you like my baby. "

With that I can no more resist. Annur has been talking about this since yesterday, of getting me a driver.

Its been a week now after that incident happened, I told him I don't need one but he keeps on saying I do. He even increased the security with us, both mine, his and in the family.  When dad asked him what happened, he told him, 'you can't be too careful right?'

Ever since that incident happened with the tinted car, he has become over protective these days. I know Annur wants to protect me but he should at least tell me what he's hiding.

Yes I know he's hiding something I'm not dumb, I'm living with him, I know when he's lying and when he's not. I just want him to confide in me which is making me angry because he isn't, I kept on asking him but he keeps saying its nothing and I decided to let it go, I won't ask him anymore.

"Fine, fine I agree." I sigh in defeat. I was never going to win anyway.

"Thank you." He said as he kiss my lips and takes me to the new driver.

"Goodday mam, I'm Alex." The driver who stands in front of me says as we get out. He is quite in average height, Asain looking with black hair.

"Hi Alex, how are you doing? "

"Good ma'am."

"You can call me hatina, Alex." I repliy to him as Annur stands near me, watching us exchange pleasantries.

"Okay, Hatina where would you like to go?" He asks but annur answers instead.

"She'll be going to work every morning except saturdays and Sundays. Take her to wherever she wants and respect her, am I clear?" Annur speaks with authority in his voice and even I feel shaken just by the words.

"Yes Sir." He replies submissively.

"So are you ready?" Annur turns to me.

"Yes, lets say bye to Mom and Dad." He nods gradually leading us in as he place a hand on my lower back.

Ever since Annur and I became one,  every time he touches  me, my body trembles. It's like every moment he gaze at me or touches me my body seems to crave for more and I have to keep on fighting myself to avoid being mocked by him. 

If it was left to him, we shouldn't even leave the bed at all.  I thought after our intimacy, that it would reduce the wild thoughts but instead, I swear it has become worse and I find myself, thinking things that I couldn't even imagine before.

What has he done to me?

We said our byes and I said the same to Annur, before taking off with Alex . I don't know what it is but I don't feel comfortable around Alex, but Annur says its because I didn't want a driver so, I guess that's the reason.

"We're here." He alerts me as I didn't know we reached due to the fact that I was so busy with my phone texting as I have a lot of meetings today which will keep me busy.

"Thank you." I getout of the car. "Pick me up by 4:30." I tell him walking away.

"Yes ma'am" He nods respectively before I walk away.

***********

"Salma, where's my schedule for this week and next? I can't seem to find it," I search all my desk