chapter 24.

Annur's POV.

I get off my text with hatina as I order Chris to send a driver to pick her up. I'm pissed off  that she wouldn't let Alex pick her up which she didn't tell me the reason but then she apologized making me calm and relax. I definitely can not be mad at her, I love way too much.

How can I, Annur abubakar, billionaire, CEO, let my wife come back home in a cab? No, that is definitely wrong.

I can't believe she'll even think about it. Sometimes she can be so damn stubborn, which I swear makes me love her the more.

I really wanted to go with her,  because she has been quite ill for a while and whenever I told her to take drugs she declines.

What a woman.

She has been quite feisty lately in almost everything,  like when we're together intimately and when we're just spending time together.  I've noticed her changes in mood,  appetite and even appearance. Like the way her breasts have become more enlarged, and her hips more broaden, oh I have noticed them all and so on.

I'm a smart man, and I know when things change, which makes me think maybe, just maybe she's not alone. 

"Sir the meeting is starting." Chris says breaking me from my thoughts.

"Okay let's go." We both walk to the conference room for the meeting. The meeting begins immediately and I talked to my staffs on the new rules being placed in the company.

We are half way with the meeting when a text arrives on my phone from an unknown number .

"Excuse me," I say to my staffs as I check my phone and let Chris take over.

Hello my love, its really been a long time now, Hasn't it? I told you to come meet me but you refused... Hmm I don't like that from you, that's being disobedient but don't worry I forgive you. Well, I texted you to tell you that I have something very special of yours with me and if you like you can ignore this text or you can acknowledge it, you Choose, but if you feel to ignore it and think I'm bluffing then I guess you won't see your dearest beloved wife again.
Love hani.

Fucking hell, its hani, what is she saying?

Hatina, what is happening to her? A million thoughts comes into my head at that moment so I decide to call Hatina.

I take out my phone calling her, but she doesn't answer, I call again still the same. Ya Allah, what's happening to her, I hope she isn't hurt.

My heart start to race faster as I become out of ideas, while my angry rises and slam the table as everyone turns to look at me.