chapter 31.

Annur's POV.

What am I suppose to do? Hatina is still not awake. I'm still with my family and we haven't heard a word about her condition.

My innocent little tigress, my habiti,  my love, my heart,  my everything and now she's not with me, she's not waking up.

I'm worried, I don't just understand my life anymore. Allah made Hatina to come into my life and now he wants to take her back, when I'm madly in love with her, she's the only thing that's keeps me going, the only reason I find the contentment to live.

"Annur she's going to be okay," Dad says.

"Dad but she still not responding," I argue.

"InshaAllah she will, just believe in Allah he would perform his miracles" Dad tells me.

"How can I? when he's making someone I care about suffer because of my mistakes," I reply.

"Annur don't say that, if Hatina were to be here, she would tell you never to give up and not to talk this way to your creator," Dad snaps.

"Yes if she were to be here, but she isn't" I say.

"Annur please do not give up hope. Allah is there, he will show his mercy" Dad continues to say to which I don't reply and go forward when I saw the doctor arriving.

"Doctor how is she?" I ask him.

We've been staying in here for two days now, nobody leaving except to just get food, change of clothes, but I haven't even stepped foot outside of this room.

"I'm sorry Mr Abubakar, but we did our best." The doctor begin, as my heart spikes.

"What are you saying? What are you trying to tell me?" I ask angrily.

"We did our very best and did what we had to, but God has his own wish. your wife case is very serious as I've explained to you....."

"And I fucking know that. Stick to the point." I cut him off making the Doctor sigh.

"She's in a coma, we did all we could but it's left to God to perform his miracles an....." He starts saying but I cut him off.

"Doctor I want you to go back in there and wake up my wife!" I yell to which Dad and the rest of the family comes closer.

"What happened Doctor how's my daughter? " Aunt asked.

"She's in a coma now and we're not sure when she'll wake up," The Doctor says.

"Ya Allah...." Aunt falls as uncle holds her from hitting the ground. "My daughter she can't leave me this way, she.... She's still too young and I have many things to say to her, Ya Allah I beg with all my life, please save her" Aunt wails in pain.

"I'm sorry we did our best but the baby is affected which has now affected the mother too, so the only help we can render is to pass nutrition to the baby so he/she can survive as she's still at her early stage of her pregnancy but the rest is up to the lord, he'll show his mercy and....." The doctor continues.

"Shut up, just shut up, I don't want to hear this again, everyone saying God will show his mercy, then why hasn't he done that already, why is he making us suffer this way?" I ask pissed off.

"You know what? I'm going out," I say leaving.

"Annur where are you going?" Mom asks with tears in her eyes. It hurt me seeing all of them in pain and I can't do anything about it so its better if I just leave there, I won't have to see their faces.