chapter 32.

Assalam my lovely readers I just wanted to inform you that this book is coming to an end. After this I'll write maybe two more chapters or one more. It hurts me so much that's it coming to an end, I put my heart and dedication into this every word, letter, sentence, I wrote all of them with passion and I also want you all to read it with passion coz this is my first spiritual story and I really enjoyed writing it. It brings me joy anytime I write it, I forget about anything and just think about only annur and hatina, those two are my life hard work and I thank all of you who is reading this book, it means a lot.
Allah Hafiz to you all.

Annur's POV.

"Dad what's happening to her?" I ask furiously on the phone.

"She's awake, Annur Allah SWT has done it, he has showered us his mercy." Mom takes the phone from him as she talks to me .

A laugh escaped my lips. "I'm coming over immediately," I hang up rushing in to the car and reaching the hospital in some minutes to meet my family.

I'm so disappointed in myself that when my wife woke up, I wasn't there because of how irresponsible I am, but now that she awake I'll become the man she wants me to be.

"Dad where is she?" I ask dad seeing him.

"She's in the room, they said we should let her rest but she's out of the coma Alhamdulillah." Dad says when I look to see the doctor coming.

"Congratulations Mr Abubakar your wife is awake, safe and sound and the baby is also alright." The Doctor smiles and I sighed in happiness.

"Thank you so much doctor, thank you I can't express how happy I am. Please can I see her, I won't wake her up, I jusy really need to see her," I tell the doctor.

"I'm not so sure Mr Abubakar she needs her rest, but if you promise not to wake her then you're free to go." He says.

"Thank you." I shake him before rushing inside Hatina's ward room.

Ya Allah its been so long since I've seen her. I see her lying on the bed with drip on her wrist,  three or four stitches on her face, her writs still bruised, but I'm happy.

I go closer to her admiring my long lost wife. oh God I've missed her a lot.
I continue to stare at her looking down to her tummy and staring at the half grown tummy with so much love, my unborn child is inside there, Ya Allah I'm so happy. Alhamdulilah.

I remove my gaze from there and gradually take my hand to meet hers, I miss her touch, I miss everything of hers.

I caress her soft fingers and palms placing my two hands on her one hand and taking it up to my lips to give a warm kiss on it.

I continue to hold and caress her hand when I feel movements. Oh my God, she's wakening.

"Hatina," I speak softly as she opens her eyes. She opens them gradually and when she finally sees me clearly her eyes widen.

"Annur, Annur....... I... Are you really here? How did I get here?" She asks holding my hands tightly.

"Yes I'm really here...Im here... , you're safe and you're here with me. I'm never letting anything happen to you again, I'm so sorry.... I let this happen to you. How you got here isn't important now baby,  when you get better I'll explain every single detail, I'm just happy you're okay." I tell her with tears present in my eye.

"My love, it's so good to see you again, all the time she took me I was thinking of only you Annur and.." She says looking at her tummy and her eye becomes watery.