explaining our secret chapter 5

lacie's pov

''niall?" I ask before we leave the deck.

'' humm?" he says in response

'' how are we going to tell the rest of the guys?" I ask refering to the 4/5 of one direction waiting for us to return to the living room continue playing our game but I honestly thing that they are watching a movie.

''umm our little secret for a little while?" he questions ..

'' yeah that sounds good'' I said as niall leaned in our lips touched and it was a very heated kiss, harry walked out.

harry clears his throat, and I jump like 3 feet in the air

'' what's going on niall??" he asks crossing his arms acrosed his chest.

'' I.. um, just... I think.. I'm gunna go upstairs '' niall said taking my intertwining our fingers and walking upstairs. getting weird looks from the boys as we passed the living room.

''niall we blew it.'' I said wth a giggle.

'' no we didn't '' niall said with a smirk, a hot smirk. I love him.

'' niall! they saw is holding hands harry cought us kissing!! we blew it!" I said walking back and fourth in nialls rom, hs bed was neatly made and nothing on the night stands or dressers, nothing on the walls, his closet door was open to his master room of shoes. I walked over to the closet and walked inside looking at all his shoes.

'' dang niall I didn't think you had this many shoes! you have more shoes then I have instagram followers!!" I said in his closet

'' i can change that, just by making a blue button go green.'' he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my jawline all the way down to my shoulder.. he's more of a bad boy then I thought. yum.

'' so what do you want to do?" I asked turning around to face niall, our face centermeters away.

'' anything." he said in a sexy manner.

'' ooh like to go fast now?? huh.'' I asked jokingly. our faces getting closer and closer, as soon as out lips touch, the kiss goes from slow and loving to hunger and fast full of lust and love.

''anything you want to do love'' niall says into my lips and he picks us up and walks to his bed.

''niall'' I say as he bites my bottom lip. '' where are we taking this''

'' all the way?" he questions looking into my eyes.

I kiss his lips for the answer, and he moans.. he just met me and we are doing this.

my dream, but i want him to get to know me, and i want to get to know him, like the real him nit THE NIALL HORAN.  but niall, horan.

'' niall we shouldn't do this.'' I say sitting up

'' why?" he questions

'' its not right, we just met and -''  I was cut off

'' yes its right I feel it'' he said kissing my neck again.

'' niall''

'' hmm?" he said his lips never leaving my skin.

'' why?'' I pause '' why are you doing this?"

I'm still unsure.

'' because I know its right, its never felt this right. ever.''

'' niall,  I'm just-''

I'm cut off by nialls sweet soft warming lips.

''hmmm'' I say into his mouth, I guess this can happen.

next thing I know is there is a knock on the door, I quickly get off the bed grab my shirt and niall's and toss his to him.

'' coming!" I say as I slip my shirt over my head.

'' yeah?" I say answering the door before niall can.

'' um there's some guys at the door for you, Lacie I'm getting Paul before you can talk to them.'' zayn said out of breath.

'' um OK.'' I say as Paul walks up the stairs.

'' come on Lacie.'' Paul says and grabs my arm gently, as we walk down the stairs..

'' lacie'' he says and I turn to niall.

hey guys sorry for not uodating in a while I've been busy!

for the next chapter can I please get 2 votes 3-4 comments on how you like the book??!?!!?! thanks babes!! 

email me and Lacie at

neonpretzles69@gmail.com

thanks babes love you all thank for reading!!

xxjersiexx