how?? 6

lacie's pov

''lacie'' there he is!!  the man I've been waiting to see for ever!!! how did he know I was at nialls? how did he know where niall lives? there's so many this thingsy he needs to explain .. I'm going to kill him first.

'' WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU ALL MY LIVE!!!!????!!??" I yelled in his face!

'' lace calm down.'' Aaron says calmly, he's well, was my boyfriend that suddenly disapered, by not yexting me or calling me or even doing anything to tell me he broke up with me.. a*s

''babe'' he says walking to me.

'' I'm not yours Aaron.'' I say in a tone I've ever used on my brothers when they where pissng me off.

'' then who is yours?" he asked still walking to me thank fully Paul stepped I between us..

thank the mother of Louis tomlinson! for Paul.

'' niall.'' I said and niall walked very to me kissed my cheek and we looked at the boys the only one not surprised was harry sence he sought us making out on the deck.. bad girl I am.

'' niall that weak little blonde a$$, why him! for gods sake harry here would be a decent looking boyfriend'' Aaron said walking towards niall and Paul stepped in front of him and he pushed Paul out of the way.

'' NO!! '' i yelled as he kicked niall in the gut.

'' DONT. TOUCH. MY. GIRL!" Aaron snarled at niall who was on the ground trying to catch his breath again. Aaron's going down (I'm yelling timber! he better move he better run!)

Paul grabbed Aaron like a rag doll off of niall and pushed him out the front door towards his car, not Aaron's car Paul's car.. he's in deep trouble now. I run to niall, and help hm up.

'' baby, are you OK?" I ask

'' I like that.'' niall says

'' what?!? like what ''  i asked puzzled by what he said.

'' baby, its hot when you say it, and how you say it.'' he smiled, up at me.

'' your the only one I call/called baby'' I say as we walk up the stairs

'' ever?"

'' ever.'' I repeat.

by the time we make it to the top of the stairs niall has regained his breath.

'' do you want to continue where we left off?" niall asks as we enter his room.

'' baby-'' I whine but I'm cut off by nialls lips. he pushs me up against the door with a loud thud.

liams pov.

THUD!

'' what do you think they are doing" I asked the boys.

'' you don't want to know.'' harry says and I get the hint

lacies pov.

'' umm''  niall says into my mouth. as of this point I don't know where we are headed, but i like it.

'' baby'' I say, I know he likes it. he loves it.

'' hmmmm?" he questions.

'' this feels right,100% right'' I say, as he takes off my shirt and i take off his.

'' i know, I told you.'' he says in a funny voice so i giggle.

'' do you want to continue?? " niall asks and I shake my head in a yes.

'' first I have a question for u baby'' I say to niall. his eyes widen and he smiles and nodds.

'' are you a virgin?" I ask bluntly, I am that's for sure,

'' yes are you?" he asks standing up to grab a condom.

'' yes.''  he smiles getting back on the bed again.

all I know is that tomorrow morning I won't be walking very well.

________-_--_________-_-______

hey sexy babes! how was the chapter??.. so.............................................................................

question of the day/night!!

what's your favorite part of the book so far!

news

for now on I'm going to be doing chapter dedications! so please comment and I'll pick from the comments and it will be a surprise!

email me at

neompretzles69@gmail.com

for the next chapter can I please have

4 votes 6 comments from different ppl??..

thanks sexy beasts!!