as time goes..

lacies pov

as i waske up to unfamilar arms wrapped around my waist. i turn my body to face niall. but hes already awake.

"hey princess." he says in his morning voice.

" hi baby." i replied kissing him on the lips.

"i coukd get used to this"

" what us being naked in bed, just barely waking up?" i ask

"yes" he said kissing my lips which turned into a make out session, not for long beacause liam came and told us breakfast was ready knowing us we got up quick and got dressed even faster. as we run downthe stairs niall is still barely pulling his shirt over his head, be trips and falls sknocking me over on to the stairs. we end up sliding on out bums all the way to the bottom stair. we laugh even harder when the boys show up looking at us like a we are a heard of elephants.

"hey boys " i said with a flirty way and niall playfully slapped me upside the head as i stood up.. he stood up and i slapped his cheek playfully..

"ooowww!!" niall yelled, cupping his cheek with his hand.

"stop being such a baby!" i yelled

"stop being so harmful!" he yelled with a wink so i played along.o

" you want to know sometting?" i yelled

"what!?" niall said in a normal voice the boys are looking at us like we sre insain even thkugh we sre just playing

" we are DONE!!"  i screamed running back to nialls room, trykng not to laugh . i heard louis say. damn naill you had to get rid of now?  what was up with the one night stand? and i just laughed so hard and loud harry ran up the stairs..

" are u ok?" he asked

" oh yeah me and niall where just playing we thought it be funny to see your reactions "

"and??"

" it was awesome!!"  i said walking out of the room and back down to the kitchen to see all the boys looking at me..

" hey baby" i said to niall who patted his lap for me to come snd sit down.

"hey" be replied kissimg my lips.

" umm whats going on ?" zen asked.. time to mske fun of zayn

" well zen, me and niall where just playing we thought it be funny to see your reactions "

i repeated what i said to harry.

" its zayn not zen"  he said trying to pronkunce ZAYN not  zen. haha

"it wasnt a real fight." niall finisned my sentence.

"aaawwwweee they are already finishing each other sentences!!" louis said in a high pitched voice.

i covered my ears.

"yes" niall said.

_________________________________

after breakfast i ran upstairs and showered before niall came up here.

" you ran up here quick." niall said as i walked out of his bathroom only in a towel.

" um yeah i have plans with jersie and um mohenie" i replied getting dressed.

" you have friends?" he asked while walking over to my almost naked body, picking up me and walking  over to the bed.

"yes i have friends. '' I replied. niall started to kiss my neck.

'' i have unfinished business with my princess.''  niall found his princess..