'lock down'

lacies pov

I showed the boys the text Liam imstantly called Paul.

'' Paul will be here soon.'' Liam said walking back into the living room.

'' OK '' jersie and i said in sync mohenie went home about 3 minutes of me reading the text saying she doesn't want to be apart of this and call her when its over.

i haven't left nialls side, and he hasn't left mine. jersie and harry haven't moved from their spot on liams special chair, they're refuse to move. they seem frozen. niall hassnt said a word, he just shares stares with harry never letting it go.  Liam disappears and returns with Paul.

'' hey'' he said we all replied with a shake hey or hi. except niall and harry, silence from them nthimg but breathing. heavy breathing.

'' so jersie can I see the text?" Paul asks she nodds and gets up to move but harry holds her down, she looks at him with the look. you know that look only best friends understand ...

'' harr--''

'' no'' he shakes his head and puts his head into the crook of her neck and starts crying... hearte  breaking scene. I get up grab her phone, unlock it and hand it to Paul.

'' we'll be changing your number.  and all of yours '' he motioned to everyone.

I'm looking back at jersie and harry. he's still crying, jersie has tears in her eyes and a look I've only seen once ..

(flash back)

''jersie?" I whisper

'' shhh'' she says back.  we've been in this room for hours.  we hear people walking around upstairs no one has come down here in a extreamly long time. I'm starving and so is jersie.

'' why?" I ask nearly in a whisper something is very wrong if she's asking me to be quiet.

'' I'm listening to what they are saying'' she signs in sign language. we where in formed that there was bugs in this room and they can hear everything we say.

'' alright'' I sign back.  there's one light in this room. on the far side where we never sit.

every thing started with a text saying

it will end and you'll be mine

- B

next thing we new it was about a week later and someone called us down from the office, its was supposed to be our perents. but it wasn't. it was some guy that was brown haired blue eyed and tall.  he pushed us into the 'kidnapper van' and covered our faces with masks. we wherent crying just holding on to each other like we knew it was the end. but i wasnt, we didn't know that.

'' jeff-''

''don't say my name you f*cking idiot!!"  Jeff screamed and the other guy didn't finish.

soon we where pulled out of the van and pushed into a place. and someone slammed the door closed, we pulled off our masks and saw the tall guy standing there.

'' hey beautiful'' he said walking towards jersie she started into my eyes as the creep touched her face then he kissed her cheek when we got inturupted.

'' she's mine back off ass whole.'' and he moved to me.  I stared jersie in the eyes as she did me.

'' that's right your mine, and your body looks amazing but maybe we should see more of it.'' he said as he started to take my shirt off. I didn't have a problem with jersie seeing me, but this creep.. we have watched so many different criminal TV. shows and we went to this place where they taught us how to act if so thing like this happened. as he finished with my shirt, I thanked the lord for telling me to put a tank top on under neath ...

'' strip!'' he yelled at the both of us ..

and we did as we were told. and another guy walked out  well in the room, and walked over to jersie. we locked eyes again, as this guy looked at her body, we where still in our underclothes. he started to kiss her as the creep did me. we new what was going to happen next. I signed

'' u OK?"

she nodded.

'' remeber camp''  I signed, she nodded again..

(end of flash back.)

'' LACIE!!!! BABY PLESE SAY SOMETHING??!!!"  niall screamed. I started crying harder and harder by the second.

-

after my break down I wanted to tell niall what happened in my troubled past in Utah, but i heed to make sure jersie was OK with this.  and she had to tell harry.

''jersie'' I said to get herr attention.

'' we need to tell niall and harry about B'' I signed in American sign language

'' not right now, after the meeting with management tomorrow'' she signed back everyone was looking at us funny.

we shrugged it off.

-

by this time now me and niall are still sitting in the corner of the couch. Louis, Liam and zayn have gone to sleep. and  jersie is on sleeping Harry's lap, I see she tries to move but he's arms around he waist tighten.

'' harry lts go to bed''  she says shaking harry he nods, standing up with jersie in his arms. and leaves.

'' niall lets go..'' I said and we stood up and went to bed..

hey guys .. we learned a little more about

Lacie griers past. ( yes her last name will be griers in this for now on sorry )

and jersie carlsens past am I right???!!!??!

so I'm gong to start doing this now.

kik message me - jersiegirl101

instagram me-  jersie_is_a_penguin ( just like Luke hemmings ikr!!???!

email me @ neonpretzles69@gmail.com

and questions of the day

which celeberty do u hate the most and why???

LACIE YOUR BETTER COMMENT!!!  OR NAH MORE UPDATES

Lacie and I have come in contact with magcon and o2L bros ... its amzayn I'll tell ya.

I've been obsessing very pretty little liars ..... I am only on season 2 but still watching..

for the next chapter can I please have....

1 email.

3 comments from different people 1 from Lacie

1 kik messages

1 instagram request plz

thanks sexies

xxjersiexx