Anxiety

Lacie's Pov

That night I have dreams that no one I love should never have. awful things. Things that no one I hate should ever dream..

Niall holding me isn't helping, I have taken those over the counter sleep aide pills you get a Smith's or some other store that usually help me sleep. but not tonight. for a person who likes to sleep this is the worst night in this world....

"babe are you okay?" Niall asks barley waking up to make sure that I am okay which I'm not.

"no" I paused "no no I'm not okay"

I say as my voice breaks.. he sits up and pulls me closer to him, so I'm practically on his lap.

"sh baby" he says playing with my hair while my face is in his chest, he smells so good. I'm not focusing on his smell like I usually would do when he held me like this.

"talk to me, please tell me what's going on and I'm here for you." he says in a whisper.

"just horrid dreams that no one should ever dream about" I said my head still buried into his chest.

"hmm" he says his chest vibrates.

"baby" I say.

"yeah?" he asks in a low voice making his chest vibrate again.

"sing to me." I said and he starts singing better than words starting out with his solo, just slower and quieter than usual. a new song from the new album that hasn't even been released yet. but me being his girlfriend I know more than I should about the new albums and sneak peaks of one direction.

I fall asleep to his sweet voice, and not waking up until the morning. either the crying had worn me out so far that I don't wake up until 3 in the afternoon  or the stress that has taken over my life, my body and my mind.

"babe" Niall lightly shakes me awake.

"hmmm" i said turning my body to face him.

"I just for back from the studio" he says, kissing my forehead then crawling into bed with me.

"just sleep" I said and his arms wrap around my waist, his head in the back of my neck.

"okay"

"okay" we said copying 'The Fault In Our Stars.'

we fall asleep tangled together. These sleeping pills have finally taken their toll. I don't wake until the next morning when Louis comes in jumping on my bed like a crazy person saying he has good news about something.

"for the sake of your life what!" I yell and he sits down on the bed and looks at me with a cheesy grin on his face.

"so uh you and harry need to have a talk." he says oh god what now.

"HARRY!!!!" he yells. and harry walks in with a smile bigger than Australia and his dimples probably having a tsunami cause that how deep they are.

"so why did you wake me." I asked Louis, giving him a glare.

"Harry has something he needs to ask you" he gets up and leaves.

"okay what do you need?" I asked Harry.

"So i know that me and Jersie have only been together for a short while but-" oh god he's not going to do this.

"looks if your asking me if you can marry my best friend go head.. " I cut him off

"WHAT!!!!! GOD YOUR THE BEST!!!!" he says tackling me in a hug. I sear to god I've never seen Harry this excited ever in my life. and I love love low him being this hyper.

"since your this hyper clean my house" I said joking with him.

"no I gotta find a ring. and ah yeah don't tell her by the way." he rushed out.

"don't worry I won't." I said as he closes my door.

I climb out of bed looking like hell and get ready for the day.

"I need to shower i stink." I say to my self.

"yes you do" Niall says and I smack him then push him out of the bathroom and lock the door so he can't come in. and get in the shower.

hey y'all plot twist am I right?

thing is

harry won't be asking her for like 2-3 chapters :) I had too!!!!!

don't judge me!!! I needed something happy to happen in the book. its all been sad and depressing.... so BAM! I THOUGHT IF THIS!!!!!! 

yeah idk.

check out my other books please!!!!

one chance is forever

caught you first

I saved you

my rants about everything.

hopefully y'all will like em.

xxjersiexx