time to pick?!

Lacie's POV

The next morning i wake up, well by being woke up by a very smiley Harry.

"aye love wake up" he says shaking me once again.

"harry let me sleep" i plead for the last time.

"no, i need your help with getting a ring pleasee lacie" he's on his knees now seriously begging me to wake up to go shopping for an engagement ring for my best friend.

"god fine" i say sitting up as he throws his hands up in triumph and a huge smile on his face.

"finally!" he shouts.

"get out so i can get ready please." i say and he runs out of the room closing the door.

never have i seen harry this excited. ever, only on stage and im pretty sure he was acting because his facial expressions showed more than how he was acting. i get out of bed and hop in the shower, totally forgetting about niall still asleep in my bed. 

________

About 20 more minutes of harry banging on my door to see when im ready i open the door and step out.

"Harry where is jersie anyway?"

Harry smiles before he answers me

" i uh had my mum take her out all day so we can go do this "

I give harry at pat on the shoulder, and i had to stand on my tip toes because hes so tall.

" how cute. Okay lets go"

We walk outside of our new apartment hiding from passing teenage girls as we walk to the car.  God knows what would happen if those girls saw harry. Let alone the paparazzi already know that one direction is here in utah.

We finally made it to the car and i hopped into the drivers seat and spead off.

" what jewelry store?" I ask as we stop at a light.

" um brooks jewelrs?"

He said, and i can tell hes extreamly confused.

" alright " i say as i take the next left.

----

Ten minutes later we pull into the brooks jewelers and park closest as possible and get out of the car.

We walk to the store and of course teenage girls are around so me and harry split up. Once we are both into the store, aftee harry took pictures with the few fans and begged then to not say that he was here. He finally started too look at rings

Harrys pov.

Choosing a ring for the girl i love the most in this world is a lot harder than i thought. Shes really picky says lacie.

"Lacie" i say as i point at a ring and she walks over. And nods.

" Harry thats the one." She says with a smile on her face. I tell the person there that, that is the ring i want, he pulls out the ring and tells me the price and i pull out my wallet to pay and a note falls out. I hurry pay then pick it up and read the note

Picking is hard even when its for the ones who need you the most.

Aye yall so sorry for the really long wait for the update. I havent had a divce to update and now i do!!!!! So many more updates for all my stories coming soon!!!!

Thank yall

Comment

Vote

Become a fan!!!!

XxjersiexX