trying to forget

lacies pov

trying to forget is hard but remembering is easy.

we've been trying to forget this whole situation just for a day but who ever is behind this won't let that happen.

first liam

second zayn

third Louis.

this morning liam woke up with a death threat to Danielle he made her fly all the way to Ireland from L.A.

this afternoon zayn almost got hit by a car with no driver but a note .

what happens next?

we've been staring at the note for hours Louis' phone went off with a text from the same person or people who have been haunting us for seems like forever.

saying

you'll never guess what happens next ..

we have all been trying to calm down before this person strikes again.

"shhhh love its okay" jersie says rubbing Harry's back as he cries once again in Jersie's neck he's scared to loose her but Jersie won't let that happen and neither will I. he shakes his head. I feel tears forming in my eyes as Harry cries, niall is asleep finally he's been awake all night and all day today. he needs it.

I cant and don't understand why this person does this.

why he or she wants to sabotage our lifes?

what's so important that they have to ruin everything?

if I never met niall if I never moved to Ireland if I just moved to Canada like Aubrie wanted they wouldn't be going through this its all my fault. it has to be. if I just leave this can all be over. just like it never started ...

this will end Nialls suffering he wont have to go through this...

"I got it." I whisper and they all look at me

"I have to leave " I speak up

"no I won't let you" Jersie and Louis say at the same time

" have too this will all end if I leave "

"lacie no do you know what will happen to niall of you leave?." Harry says he hasnt spoken to any one but Jersie ever since the meeting with simon 6 days ago. 

" but-"

"no buts"

Niall's POV

"I have to leave "  lacie says her voice waking me up I have to hear this so i stay 'asleep'

"no I won't let you" Jersie and Louis say at the same time

thank the lord for them .

"have too this will all end if I leave"

no lacie no don't leave me I think

lacie no do you know what will happen to niall of you leave?." Harry says ... first time he's spoken to anyone but Jersie in 6 days ..

thank you Styles.

"but-" lacie says and gets interrupted

" no buts ." liam says

thank you payne .

"fine im staying for niall but if this gets bad im going to america to stay with my aunt until this gets done and over with" she says..

I'm going with you.

I think to my self...

"niall" I'm being shaken awake

"hmmmm" I say stretching my arms above my head acting like I didnt hear anything ...

"hi bae" she says kissing my forehead

"hi beautiful" I say as I sit up.

" how was your nap?" she asks as I didn't hear anything.

"good you were in my dream" I say trying to be a bit of a flirt.....

"was it a good dream?" she asks

"yeah it was"

and that's the end of the book.

haha just kidding I'm not that mean it would be a stupid thing for me to do.

I cried writing this chapter only a little ............... I have so many things for this book y'all are gunna die with the feels and wat to many . I forgot what I was gunna say... that me Lol

I don't have a certain dates for my updates so bare with me Lol comment on what you think of the book and vote vote vote please

thank you

-jersie