Utah ....

lacie pov

when we get off the plane, there isn't anyone there I think they closed down the airport to get us out in safety.  we are pretty much here because Ireland is to dangerous for one direction to be there... so we are. here.

"boys are you okay?" I ask my brothers

"yes!!! that's plane ride was awesome! can we do it again?" Braden says jumping up and down like the small child he is..

"maybe in a few months we will go back to Ireland" Niall says grabbing his and my bag.

"if its save." Louis mumbles.

"it will be" Zayn says.

"yes it will be. its my Home " Niall says kissing my cheek.

when we are all done grabbing their bags and loading them into the car simon had waiting for us. we pile in and the driver drives to my aunts house to drop off my sister and brothers. I'd rather them be here since I'm on of the "targets".

I knock on the door. I haven't seen my aunt since we left to Ireland.

"hello?" she says opening the door.

"lacie!! aubrie!!! Justin !! Braden!!"

it took her a second to realize who we are.

"hi" we all say.

"come in and bring your friends with you" she says pointing to the car holding the worlds most famous boy band .. and most wanted ... the a pile out of the car and walk up to the front door.

"so tell me what your doing back from Ireland. your mom said that you guys where never going to come back here after what happened with your dad." my aunt said.

as I explained the story harry started to cry, Zayn,Louis and Liam got tears in their eyes Jersie was trying to calm Harry down by not crying. my brothers were down stairs playing with the millions of toys my aunt had for her kids. my sister was sitting on the couch with us processing the new information she had just received just like my aunt.

and Niall sat there quietly not knowing what to say or to do. staring off into space. 

" you've been through so much and not a call? I took you the boys management for you to come down here? "

"yes it has. not one of us can leave with out one another because the fans know me and Jersie are dating Harry and Niall we cant just get up and leave without getting mobbed by teenage girls." I spat out at my aunt. she just doesn't see that this is scary and that's why my brothers and sister are going to stay here.

"yes I know.. but please remember that you and the boys are welcome any time. okay?" she says and we nod standing up to leave to our apartments. I hurry down stairs to say good bye to my brothers.

"boys Im leaving. you are staying here. when my apartment is done I'll come and get you for a sleep over okay?"

they nod

"give me hugs and go play and mind your manners" the both wrap their arms around me and I do to them. then the turn around and go play and I walk up stairs and out side to the car, where the boys are sitting and gawking and how different Utah is compared to Ireland.

hey guys. sorry I haven't updated in a long time. life's been busy and my books aren't my number one priority right now. but I try and update when I can and yeah..........

hope y'all liked it.

comment

vote

become a fan ;)

and peace out

xxjersiexx