Chapter 2

Alina's POV
She is so beautiful. Gloria Christan. Even her name is beautiful. I met Gloria less than a year ago at a business gathering, from there we became business partners and she just blew me away from her brunette hair, hazel eyes and her toned slender body. 

Though I have had troubles figuring out whether she is attracted to the female or male population. I've even had private investigators do some research on Gloria's relationship status. She'd have a couple of hook ups here and there but none of which were serious. Let us just say she might as well be a virgin. I find it so hard to grasp how such a beautiful woman be single for such a long time, but hey I'm not complaining.

Gloria's 27 years old as I'm 30. She is, as what many people call, too young to be handling a complex and demanding company. She's a famous Architect. She had a poor family whom she loves dearly and would do anything to make their lives more livable. She got her big break when a rich and influential man saw her drawings and decided that he wanted his new home to look like one of her creations; the rest is history.

I very much admire her for her ethics and she really does deserve all her success, unlike me I was born from a rich family, I had everything sorted out. I would become the new CEO of my father's company when he thinks I am capable of handling the business. He passed it down to me at age 25. Though I already knew I was and will be ready for the struggles of managing this company. Call me ignorant but I'm way better than my dad, he was too soft, too kind to be running such a competitive industry. That's why this company never reached its potential, well until I came along. I do not care whom I step on or who I destroy, I get what I want and I want Gloria Christan.