Chapter 7

Alina's POV

"Where's the documents," She asks after obviously hiding her bra under some couch pillows. I open my Gucci handbag containing the contract and place it on her coffee table.

She takes the paper in her hands and begins to read. Meanwhile I help myself to the glass of water she gave me.

I couldn't help but stare at her flawless beauty as she reads. Her face serious as she focuses on the paper, eyes skimming across every word. She licks and bites her plump lips and crosses one of her bare, toned leg over another. Her brunette hair, wavy and full of life as it hangs just below her breast. Her hazel eyes that could be mistaken for green if not for a closer look, shines and mirrors words from the documents. She is just so breathtakingly beautif-

"Quit staring." I blink and look away.

"I wasn't." I take a sip of water, I'm quite thirsty...

"Mhmm." She puts down the the contract and looks at me. "I've read everything, but I want you to tell me yourself what I just read." I smile at her.

"Well, sweetheart. That document explains that once we are married, we will live under the same roof. My roof to be exact. You will not tell anyone of this arrangement, all they need to know is that we've been dating secretly for over a year and are in-love, I proposed to you and you said yes. The story about how everything happened, we'll discuss together another time. I have the ring right here." I take the box containing the ring from my handbag and present it to Gloria. I lift its lid. "Will you marry me?" Gloria stares at me unamused. I smirk.

"Idiot." She rolls her eyes and hands me her hand. Taking the ring out of the red velvety box, I gently hold her hand and slip the ring on her ring finger. The quarter of a million dollar diamond ring fits her finger perfectly. I smile at how it looks on her.

"I have mine too." I show her my ring identical to hers. "Now all you have to do is sign the papers." I hold out a pen for her. She stares at the lingering pen for few seconds before taking it and signing the contract.  She puts the pen down with a sigh. I grab the paper and pen and put it back in the handbag closing it.

"Wait." I look up. "There's apart in that contract that says we will sleep with with each other." She pauses, embarrassed as she blushes. "What does t-that mean exactly?" I smirk at her. I tuck my hair behind my ear and lean closer to her.

"What do you think it means, Gloria." She looks away from me.

"I-I don't know..." She stutters. Her eyes still not looking into mine. I stand in front of her and lower myself to her. My right  knee resting between her thighs as I place both of my hands on the couch, surrounding her.

"You don't?" I tilt my head to the left. She turns her head and stares into my blue eyes. She slowly shakes her head nervously. I giggle. "Oh, I think you do." Her scent intoxicates me. She smells so fucking good, like waking up and smelling fresh air with a hint of strawberries. I move my head closer to hers. Her back now resting against the couch, our faces inches away. God, I just wanna kiss her until she can't breathe.

"Take a guess." I purr against her ear. I can see her visibly gulp. Oh I just love her like this.

"Um. I-" She pauses and licks her lips making me stare at it. "We g-go to bed t-together and sleep?" I bury my face against her neck. Her scent stronger, filling my nose. I hum in delight.

"Sure." My voice raspier than normal. She's really turning me on. I need to get out of here or I swear, I will rip off her clothes and fuck her like there's no tomorrow.

I stand up and take my handbag . "I should get going. It's getting pretty late." She's still seated, staring where I used to be. "Gloria." I call for her. She looks at me startled.

"S-sorry, I'll escort you out." I follow her to the door, her ass imprinting itself against her silk rope. My mouth runs dry. I think I might need that glass of water again. She opens the door, ending the little, La- La land I just entered. "Goodbye." She bid me farewell.

"Goodbye and goodnight sweet." I kiss her on the forehead and left. She was clearly not expecting that kiss but covered it up by closing the door.

I get in my car and once again thought of a cold shower. I sigh. "Every time."

--Author's note--

Here's chapter 7 :D Hope you enjoyed it. Once again thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It really encourages me to keep writing.

Will update soon. ❤️

Love. Candice_fox24.