02

By the time Koeun and Hina reach their room there's already a lot of student there doing their own stuff. They even saw Yeri scrolling on her phone while smiling.

Yeri look up from her phone only to see Koeun and Hina fixing their seat beside her.

"Ya! I've been looking for the two of you! Where did you go?" Yeri snap that makes the rest of their classmate look at her.

"Didn't you know the place called cafeteria?" Hina answered back with the same tone as Yeri. Koeun just sit and covered her ears.

"Why am I friends with them again?" Koeun whispered to herself.

"Koeun-ah are you saying something? Yeri asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

"Nothing important, I just said that I'm really sleepy." Koeun lied, scared that Yeri might hiss at her.

"What did you do last night?" Hina asked as she take her seat.

"I watch Hwarang, cause Park Seojoon is love!" Koeun said suddenly excited.

Yeri roll her eyes at her friend. "You and your K-Drama addiction." Yeri said and Koeun just smile sheepishly.

Soon their teacher came with two transferee student. One of them is a tall boy with a white skin and round eyes. And Koeun must admit that he looks handsome. While the other one is a skinny and pretty girl. Koeun thinks that every boy would be dying to date her.

"Hi, I'm Mark Lee, and it will be great if we all could be friends." The transfer student who is also a very hot topic, Mark Lee, said coolly in front of the class.

Whisper surrounded their room and a lot of controlled squeal. The said boy stood in the corner as the model looking girls started to speak.

"Hi everyone, I'm Jung Sinhye." She started in annoying sweet voice. "Please take care of me and let's all be friends." She finished with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Oh gosh, I hate her voice." Yeri whispered to Koeun. While Koeun just motion to Yeri to shut her mouth.

"Okay, thank you to the both of you. You can now sit on the vacant chairs at the back." Their homeroom teacher, Ms. Yoon said.

As cliché as it seems but Mark sat beside Koeun while Sinhye whom walking behind him sat to the chair next to Mark.

Koeun can clearly hear Hina and Yeri's conversation if the two transferee perhaps know each other.

"Hey." Mark greet with a warm smile. As stupid may it look but Koeun just stare at him blankly on the face.

"Are you okay?" Mark, finally sitting beside Koeun ask her.

"Huh?" Koeun ask.

"Ah, don't worry about her. She's just sleepy that's why." Hina said when she notice Mark's worried face.

"Okay." Mark said finally dropping the topic and focusing on whatever their teacher is saying.

Yeri who was watching the whole scene facepalm and being embarrassed for her friend.

•••

Their school has its own dormitory where the students stay until vacation. And now Hina and Yeri are now disturbing Koeun in her room.

"I swear its the first time I saw you looking at a man like that!" Yeri exclaimed while laughing at her friend.

"I agree. Do you like him?" Hina added and Koeun kinda feels like being attack by her two friends.