14

"Okay, bye Oppa!" Koeun said with a wide smile on her face that makes Mark pout. Still wondering on who is the guy that she calls Oppa.

Koeun set her phone down and look at Mark who is saving their report with a pout.

"Its done." Mark said lowly and Koeun watched him with a creased forehead.

"Are you okay?"

Mark nodded and closes the laptop. "Yeah, who is that by the way?"

Koeun smile widely again that makes Mark more jealous because he thinks that only thinking about that guy makes Koeun smile.

"Its Doyoung Oppa, he is our senior and also a member of our club. He said that he already talk to Mr. Park about the first activity of the club." Koeun said excitedly that somehow makes Mark smile seeing how passionate Koeun is about her talent.

"Ah, oh its already 2:34 pm," Mark muttered as he look at his deep blue wrist watch. "I think I need to go."

"Are you sure? But we didn't eat yet." Koeun said as she stood up like Mark.

"Yeah, and the snacks your mother gave us was enough to make me full." Mark answered with a chuckle.

And as if on cue Mrs. Ko came in the living room while wearing a pink apron. "Why don't you paused for a while and eat."

"Mom we're already done." Koeun said as she approach her mother.

"Oh? Then let's eat."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Ko but I can't join you. I need to go."

"And why is that, future son in law?" Koeun's mother said and Koeun whine telling her to stop.

Mark chuckled. "My mom was expecting me to go with her to get groceries."

"Aww, what a sweet son. Tell your mother that I want to meet her." Mrs. Ko said and smile genuinely.

"Thank you Mrs. Ko." Mark said and wave at the older lady while Koeun is walking to him.

They walk side to side until they reach the door. "Thanks Eunji, and I already save it to your document files."

"No, I should be the one thanking you, you basically do everything in this project." Koeun said while shaking her head.

"Bye." Mark said as he step out of the house.

"Yeah, bye Minhyung. Stay safe." Koeun said while waving his hands and Mark smiled at her widely.

Mark was walking faster that his normal pace because his trying to hide his blushing face on Koeun.

He called me by my Korean name. Where did she know that? Mark thought and he cant believe himself being giddy just because Koeun called him Minhyung.

•••••

Monday came quickly and now they are eating their lunch on the cafeteria.

"Hey that's mine!" Chenle yelled at Jisung who took his cream bread.

"Well, its mine now." Jisung said and laugh evilly at his hyung.

"Ya, Jisung-ah,  give that back to Chenle and call him hyung he's still older than you." Yeri snap, scolding Jisung.

Jisung look at her with fear and give the ceam brad back at Chenle. "I'm sorry hyung." Jisung said apologetically.

"Its alright." Chenle said and smile at Jisung.

"Aww, they are so cute." Hina commented and Koeun nods.

"You're right. Unlike this three dumb here fighting for a fries." Koeun said and glare at Donghyuck, Jaemin and Jeno.

"Shut up brat!" Donghyuck said which he immediately regret as he saw Koeun smirk.

"Brat? Yeah, I won't help you with your English project." Koeun retort back still wearing a smirk.

Donghyuck and Jeno's eyes widen in horror. Jeno hit Donghyuck's head and glare at him.

"I'm sorry Koeun-ah, at least you're the most beautiful brat that ever existed." Donghyuck said in his cute voice matching it with his puppy eyes.

Koeun laugh at Donghyuck. "Fine, I'll still help you guys."

"Are you and Mark already finish with your project?" Hina asked as she sip on her cola.

"Yes, he is really great in English." Koeun said smiling.

"Guys where is Mark?" Yeri ask as she look at her three troublemaker friend.

"Ah, Sinhye invited him to sit with them. Mark hyung refused but Sinhye keeps on asking him so he just agreed." Jaemin explained while Jeno, Chenle and Jisung was looking around.

"There!" Chenle yelled as he put a table not so far from them.

Koeun look at the direction where Chenle is pointing and there he saw Mark talking with Sinhye.

Sinhye has her arm link at Mark, that makes it hard for Mark to eat properly.

Suddenly she felt her heat stop beating. Its hurts, specially when she saw Mark was smiling at what Sinhye said to him. There are other people with them but Sinhye act so clingy toward Mark.

Yeri rolled her eyes at the sight. "I can't believe her. Is she a snake, clinging like that?"

Hina and the others laugh at what Yeri said but Koeun only smile. Maybe if she weren't jealous she would laugh at her savage friend.

Yes, she admitted to her self that she is jealous. And yes, she finally admitted that her crush on Mark was getting bigger.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jisung ask as he notice Koeun uncomfortable smile.

Koeun nodded. "Of course, why would I be now okay?" Koeun said and smile.

"Well, we don't know. Maybe bacause you like Mark hyung and you're jealous now." Donghyuck answered in a teasing tone that makes Koeun choked on her food and cough repeatedly.

Hina hand her a bottle of water and drinks it. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, and I realize one thing." Koeun said as she closed the bottle of water.

"What is it?"

"That I'm not going to help Donghyuck on their project and I would like to see how would Jeno beat him up." Koeun answered with a smirk and the color on Donghyuck's face drained.

°°°°°
OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1K READS.😭😍🎉🎉
©mianhaebae