05

"Thank you for joining Performing Arts Club." Donghyuck said to the freshmen students that signed up for their club. He's one of the officer and he, together with Koeun is in charge of the new member.

"Mark Lee." Koeun called while looking at the application form in her hands.

"Hey." Mark greeted with a shy smile while rubbing his nape.

"Hey." Koeun casually greeted back with a warm smile. "Well, obviously you're joining our club. Honestly I didn't expect to see you here." Koeun continued while arranging some papers in her table.

"Didn't I look like a," Mark asked her hesitantly. "I don't know, performer?"

"Honestly, I thought you will join one of the athletic club or the drama club." Koeun answer, now looking at Mark's eyes that makes Mark a little shy.

"How do you say so?" Mark answer with a chuckle that is surprisingly pleasing to Koeun's ear.

"You're handsome and tall. You're already quite popular. Why would you join our little underrated club?" Koeun ask with a slight frown realising her last sentence.

Because you are here. And I want to be with you. Mark thought to himself.

"Oh! I almost forgot that you're a rapper. Right you're a rapper!" Koeun happily yell while snapping her fingers.

"Yes, I am." Mark for the umpteenth time today, shyly answer.

"Oh! I'm suddenly excited. I really looked forward on collaborating with you." Koeun said with a sweet smile that makes Mark heart beats abnormally fast. He really thanks God right now because he's not blushing.

"Its a pleasure to sing with you. Hyuck told me you have very nice voice." Mark muttered with a boyish grin.

"Thank you and welcome to Performing Arts Club. You can now enter the room the others is already there." Koeun said while turning her head to the direction of the door.

"The others? What do you mean?" Mark asked with a confused face.

"The other members, don't worry they are all nice. And trust me you know a lot of them." Koeun said and wink at Mark. This time Mark can't really help but blush so he just smile and nod at Koeun and rush to the door to hid his red face.

•••••

After collecting the forms of new members of the club Donghyuck and Koeun entered the designated room for Performing Arts Club members.

Donghyuck has his arms around Koeun's shoulder while laughing on their plan on the afternoon.

"Finally they are letting us go out in the campus. I thought it would be next week. But the curfew got earlier though." Donghyuck said and open the door.

"Its okay. So coffee? Later?" Koeun ask while looking at Donghyuck. Her face is so close to the boy but she didn't mind as she treats Donghyuck as his naughty son.

All of the members of the club looked them with a smile. While freshmen students looked at them with confusion and a teasing smile. Thinking that the two of them is on a relationship.

"You looked good together sunbae!"

"Sunbae are you two dating?"

That's some of the questioned that welcome the two of them. But little did they know not only the freshmen students are curious about their relationship. But also a guy with a blond hair who was looking at them with jealousy. A boy named Mark.

Donghyuck pulled his arms and chuckle. "Silly. We're not dating." Donghyuck answer and Koeun just nod with a smile.

"But I might consider dating her if you think that we look good together." Donghyuck added and wink at Koeun who hit him in the arms.

"Gosh Hyuck! Do you even hear what you are saying?" Yeri said with a disgusted face.

"I agree. I imagine them dating and all I see is a mess. I bet they only fight every two seconds." Jeno said while laughing making his eyes barely visible.

All of the members are now laughing heartily except to a certain guy that is laughing awkwardly.

"Okay let's stop." Koeun said with serious voice. And everyone get serious too as if showing that they are scared of her.

"I would like to welcome every new member of this club. And for those who stayed and didn't change club, you guys are the best." Koeun muttered and smiled sweetly that makes all the members smile too.

But it has a different effect on Mark. Koeun's smile makes his heart beats faster. Makes his stomach feels a hundred of butterflies and makes his cheeks flush.

"Oppa are you okay?" Herin, one of the younger member of the club ask her in English that makes Mark a little shock.

Herin is one of Jisung's classmate and he introduce her to them.

"I didn't know that you speak English. And yes, I'm okay."  Mark answered back in the same language Herin used.

"I just ask because you are so red right now." Herin said with a cute smile.

"Ah. Its nothing. Maybe just because of the weather. Its kinda hot." Mark lied and smiled at Herin awkwardly.

"Hey what are guys talking about?" Chenle asked in his high pitch tone.

"Nothing." Herin said. "Gotta go, I have something to ask to Lami." She waved a goodbye even if she's just going on the other side of the room.

The other members already go and grab their first chance to go out after weeks of being just in the school. Only Koeun, Hina, Yeri, Donghyuck, Jeno, Jaemin and Mark are the only one left.

"Mark we plan on going to a cafe later. Wanna join us?" Koeun ask Mark. Hoping that Mark will say yes. Because even if she deny it her mind is fully aware that she wants to know about Mark more.

"Sure, I have nothing to do anyway." Mark answer trying his very best not to sound giddy.

Mark's voice sounded too cool for Koeun. It almost makes her heart flutter in some  unknown reason.

There is also something about the way Mark talk, smile and laugh that makes Koeun's blood rush through her veins differently.

°°°°°
The italic conversation between Mark and Herin means that they are talking in English.

©mianhaebae