20

"So, why are you treating me here again?" Donghyuck asked Mark as he sipped from his Chocolate Smoothie.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk about some," Mark brush his newly dyed black hair using his fingers. "things."

"You know what? You looked really cool while brushing back your hair, no homo though." Donghyuck muttered and Mark chuckled and shook his head at his friend's silliness.

"By the way, I also need your help." Mark added.

"For what?"

"I need you to help me on the girl I like and at the same time I need you to keep it as a secret." Mark explained.

Donghyuck's face changed from bored to an excited one after hearing what the older boy has said.

"I promise I'll shut my mouth and keep it a secret." Donghyuck said and raised his right hand.

"She's our friend." Mark said lowly as if whispering it to the younger guy.

Donghyuck's eyes widen. "Oh my gosh, you like Yeri!" Donghyuck exclaimed while shaking his head.

"No, I don't like her romantically." Mark denied immediately.

"Then, is it Hina? Bro, Jaemin will beat you I swear." Donghyuck said as if he's imaging the things Jaemin can do to Mark.

"No, its not Hina. And I know how they are practically in love with each other." Mark explained restraining himself from punching Donghyuck.

"Okay bro, I understand and totally support LGBTQ+ community and I'll try to help you in Jeno. Why didn't I noticed it before, Jeno's handsome and all. Maybe we can change his sexual preference."  Donghyuck said while nodding his head as if giving Mark a hope. And at that time Mark didn't hesitate to hit the younger boy in the head that makes Donghyuck groan in an exaggerated manner.

Little did they know that Sinhye had entered the cafe and was about to approach them as soon as she saw Mark and Donghyuck talking in one of the tables not so far away from the entrance.

Sinhye stop on her track as she heard the two boy's topic. She sat on the nearest table so she can hear what they're talking about.

"I like Koeun. Okay? Not Yeri, not Hina and definitely not Jeno. It's Koeun." Mark said a little louder than intended, out of frustration on the nonsense guess of his friend.

As soon as Sinhye her roommate's name, her forehead crease and her blood started to boil. Her suspicion is right, Mark likes Koeun and its very obvious to her that Koeun feels the same way. But no, that didn't stop her on getting Mark for herself.

She stood up not minding that she didn't even get to order a food. She walk out of the coffee shop with a smirk and some thoughts on her wicked mind.

While on the other hand, Donghyuck just stared at Mark dumbly. "You like that brat?"

"She's not a brat, okay? Can't you see her smile? She's an angel."

"Oh heck, you're in love bro."

"For now I just like her but soon, I now this feeling of mine will go deeper and I'm not gonna deny it." Mark said with a slight blush.

Donghyuck laugh hysterically. And Mark just stared at him with a poker faced but deep inside he's questioning his decision on telling Donghyuck about his feelings for Koeun.

"I should have asked for Jeno's help instead." Mark said while Donghyuck was trying to calm himself.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Donghyuck mutter as he slap himself for him to stop laughing.

"What's so funny about me liking Koeun?" Mark asked like a five-year old kid asking his mom why can't he have a candy.

"Nothing, its just that our bet is coming true."

"What bet?" Mark asked with wide eyes.

"We bet on you and Koeun liked each other." Donghyuck answered as he take a bite on his chocolate chip cookie.

"Seriously? How dare you guys?" Mark exclaimed.

"But don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut and I'll surely help you on her."

-------

"The foundation day is near and I'm so excited."Hina yelled while jumping a little to express her excitement.

"I'm excited too, I really wanna see your performance with Jaemin." Yeri said and Koeun nodded.

"The two of you has-" Koeun was interrupted by a loud laughter coming from their classroom's door.

There was Sinhye talking to her two friends loudly causing for the whole class to turn their heads to them.

Sinhye is walking backwards while holding a cup of coffee, while her two friends is holding their own cup and walking in a normal manner.

Sinhye suddenly turn around and accidentally pour her coffee on Koeun's uniform that makes the short haired girl shock.

"Oh gosh, Koeun I'm sorry." Sinhye immediately said sorry in her worried tone but Yeri who was helping her friend can sense the fakeness in Sinhye's voice.

Sinhye who was frantically trying to help Koeun just pour the rest of the coffee on Koeun that makes Koeun more speechless.

"Oh my god, why am I so clumsy?" Sinhye ask as if she's really sorry on what she did to Koeun.

"Can you just please go away?!" Yeri yelled while getting tissue on her desk.

Hina didn't say anything but give Sinhye a death glare.

"Come on Eun." Hina said as she grab Koeun to get out of their room with Yeri following them behind after she rolled her eyes at Sinhye.

After the three girls left the room Sinhye smiled evilly while nodding her head towards her friends.

As soon as the three left the room they rush to nearest restroom and on their way they come across with the boys.

"What happened to Koeun?" Mark immediately asked worriedly while looking at Koeun's spilled uniform.

"We'll explain later." Hina said as they walk pass the four boys.

"I wonder what happened, Yeri looks so pissed off." Jeno muttered and Renjun agreed.

"Even Hina looks frustrated." Jaemin said as they watched the three girl's figure disappear on the hallway.

"Bro, I thought you'll make your crush on Koeun a secret? Then why are you so obvious?" Donghyuck whispered on Mark's ear.

"And you whispering onto my ear isn't suspicious?" Mark whispered back.

What happened to her? I hope she feels okay. Mark thought to himself.

------

I'm really sorry for the late update! School is killing me guys! TT

Btw, thank you for the 4K reads!

I love you guys! I want to cry! TT