04

Weeks passed since the first day. A week full of awkward conversation, sweet smiles, stolen glances, secret admiration and fast heartbeats.

"Oh gosh! I thought she's different. Yes, her voice is annoying but I didn't thought that she's that you know," Yeri said while looking at Sinhye intensely. "flirt." She continued. And Hina nodded at her statement.

"Look at how she touch Mark's arm." Hina muttered with a slightly disgusted face.

"Guys stop. She's just asking for his help. She's my roommate and she's kinda nice." Koeun defended Sinhye who is laughing sweetly in front of Mark.

"What time are you guys always together again?" Yeri ask. "Oh right, when you're about to sleep. Everyone is nice when they are sleeping Koeun-ah." Yeri answered her own question sarcastically that makes Hina giggle a little.

"You guys are so mean." Koeun said as she took one of her Arts book.

"Nope," Hina said while shaking her head showing disagreement. "We're not mean, we are just stating our opinion." She added while raising her eyebrows playfully at Yeri who was smiling at her.

°°°°°

"Ko Jieun, I need you." Donghyuck suddenly popped out from somewhere and now he's holding Koeun's shoulder from behind.

Mark who is sitting beside Koeun heard this and furrowed his eyebrows on the sight. Sinhye who was asking Mark on some Math problems even though she understands it very well just be close with Mark noticed that Mark was looking at Koeun and Donghyuck intensely.

"For what Hyuck?" Koeun asked who turned her head and know they are face to face.

Donghyuck smiled at Koeun. "I need you in Performing Arts Club so please don't switch club." Donghyuck said in a pleading voice while wearing his puppy eyes.

"I don't plan on changing my club, Hyuck." Koeun answer and playfully hit Donghyuck's arms who was now standing in front of her table.

And Donghyuck's childish self takes over his body and yell. "Yey! Thanks Koeun!" Donghyuck slightly hugs Koeun that makes her laugh.

Mark on the other side was watching them with a mixed emotion shown in his face. Sadness, disappointment and jealousy maybe.

°°°°°

"Donghyuck." Mark called his roommate who was busy writing some lyrics in his small light blue notebook.

Mark was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling while thinking about the scene that happened earlier that day.

Donghyuck only hummed as an answer and hid his note before looking at Mark.

"Why do people get angry when someone get close to a certain someone?" Mark asked that makes Donghyuck creased his forehead trying to understand Mark's confusing question.

"Get angry on someone when someone?" Donghyuck said when he sat on his bed facing Mark who is still having a staring contest with the white ceiling of their room.

"What?" Donghyuck ask with confusion. "I don't get it."

Mark decided to stop the staring contest and get up. Sitting on his bed and facing Donhyuck.

"Let me change my question then." Mark started and Donghyuck listen to his friend.

"How do you know if you like someone?" Mark ask with a poker face while Donghyuck on the other hand is smirking at his friend.

"Ooh, is my swagger friend likes someone? Who is it? Tell me!" Donghyuck exclaim like a teenage girl.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you. And could you please lower you voice!" Mark whisper yelled at the red head boy.

"Trust me Mark you'd be thankful that's its me you're with. If you are with Chenle I bet your ears is bleeding now due to his dolphin squeal." Donghyuck answer with a chuckle.

"Fine. Now, back at my question. How do you know if you like someone?" Mark ask him seriously.

"Honestly, I don't know. I know I'm handsome and all but I don't have any relationship experience. But base on what I know, you like or maybe love someone if you are happy to be with them. If you can't stop smiling when you think about her. When you feel giddy just because you saw her smile or with just a simple gesture that comes from her. When you feel that the clock stop ticking when you're with her. The more cheesy sign is when you feel butterflies in your stomach even if you just hear her name." Donghyuck answered with a serious look in his face while looking at Mark as if testing if he understand all the things he said.

Mark look shock at Donghyuck's answer and smile at his friend. "For someone who don't have any relationship experience, you know a lot Hyuck. Thanks!" Mark answered and did a high five with Mark.

"Now answer my question. Do you like that someone on your mind?" Donghyuck ask Mark who was now smiling like an idiot.

"Base on what you said, I do think that I like her." Mark answer still wearing his smile, not minding what would Donghyuck will think about him.

"Woah!"Donghyuck gave Mark a teasing smile. "Who is she?"

"I won't tell you." Mark retort back.

Donghyuck jump on Mark's bed and cling on the latter boy's arm. "Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Please, I won't tell it to others." Donghyuck said in cute voice while still clinging onto Mark.

"Aish, stop it. I won't tell you. Or maybe I will tell you but not now. So stop it." Mark muttered while taking Donghyuck's arms off him.

"Fine." Donghyuck replied and go back to his bed. "But promise me tell me who is it."

Mark nodded and they both said good nights and dozed off.

But before Mark closed his eyes one thought comes to his mind, while thinking of her beautiful smile, attractive face, relaxing voice and her savage yet nice personality.

"Yes, I like her. I like her a lot. I like Koeun." Mark whispered to himself and sleep with a smile on his face.

•••••
©mianhaebae