17

Koeun drank water from her pink water bottle and sat down next to Mark. "I'm so tired." She said and closed the bottle and put it beside her.

"Me too, it feels like my throat is going to burst." Mark complained and sighed loudly.

Koeun can't help but smile at Mark's cuteness. She lean her head on Mark's shoulder that got the boy a little tense while trying his best to act cool about it.

They were practicing Drop, the song that they'll be performing for two hours now, while their friends are already on their dorms relaxing or something.

Their clubhouse was empty because their class practically ended two hours ago, leaving the whole practice room to the both of them.

"I think we should just continue tomorrow." Koeun said, tiredness could be heard in her voice.

"Okay, its also getting late too." Mark said and look at Koeun's face which is close to his because of their position.

Koeun also look at Mark, quite surprise that their face was close to each other. As if she just realize that she lean her head on Mark's shoulder. But she didn't mind it and just continue leaning on Mark.

Koeun turn away, a deep blush forming in her cheeks. Mark noticed Koeun's blush and a small smile crept in his lips.

Do I have an effect on her? Mark thought to himself.

"Why is he so handsome? I always thought he's handsome before but seeing him this close, I think his stunning."  Koeun thought to herself with a silly smile on her lips.

"But I'm too lazy to get back to our dorm building." Koeun muttered, getting really comfortable on Mark's side.

"Then let's just stay here for awhile." Mark suggested.

"Okay." Koeun answered and the two of them fell into a comfortable silence.

A few minutes later until Koeun open her mouth to ask something. "Didn't you find it weird cause we always ended up being partners in different activities?"

Mark smiled at Koeun's question. "Weird? No, its destiny." Mark answered answered absentmindedly.

"What?" Koeun turn away from Mark out of shock, and look at Mark with shock expression.

That moment Mark just want the ground below him to swallow him up or to just disappear like a bubble.

"Never mind what I say." Mark said nervously. Wishing that Koeun would just let it pass.

"Okay, but seriously though do you believe in destiny?" Koeun ask with a teasing smile.

"I do, even if its true or not I believe in destiny. How about you Koeun-ah?" Mark ask her with a smile. Thanking that Koeun let his weird antics pass.

"Yeah, I believe in them. I know it sounds cliché but I believe that my destiny would let me see the one who's destined with me." Koeun answer eye's twinkling and smiling sweetly at Mark.

Time pass and they're just talking about random thing until Koeun fell asleep on Mark's shoulder.

Mark noticed it and look at his watch that showed 8:43 pm. Its really getting late and he said to himself that he'll wake Koeun soon.

Mark stared at Koeun, smile forming on his lips as he noticed Koeun's beautiful feature, from her long eye lashes, her high nose, her pink lips and even her slightly creased forehead.

God, I like her. Do I have a chance on her? What if he doesn't like someone like me? What if he like someone else? Those things were just a few thoughts that's flooding Mark's mind.

He just kept on staring at her, not knowing that a girl was watching them from from the window of the practice room. Her fist is clench, forehead creased and red face because of jealousy.

Sinhye was watching them. She entered the Performing Arts Club and heard the music coming from one of the practice room.

She was looking for Mark and even ask Donghyuck where he is. But when he came close to the room he saw Mark staring at the sleeping Koeun on his shoulder.

Out of anger and jealousy she storm out of the room with a dark face.

While on other hand, Mark also fell asleep when phone started ringing. Donghyuck was calling him.

They're other friends got worried because it late now and the two of them still didn't return.

•••••

Donghyuck came out of his room after closing his phone, Mark Lee, his roommate, isn't answering his phone.

He knock on Jeno and Jaemin's shared room. After a minute, Jeno opened the door while Jaemin was standing behind him.

"Jeno, can you join me? I'm looki-" Donghyuck was interrupted by Yeri who was breathing heavily due to running from the girl's dorm, Hina was behind her.

"Guys, we're worried Koeun isn't coming back yet. Is Mark already here?" Yeri ask frantically.

"She's not answering our calls too." Hina added and Jaemin stared at her. Thinking if he should get Hina a drink because she's panting.

"Mark isn't answering my calls too." Domghyuck said and showed his phone.

"So Mark and Koeun, didn't come home yet. And there's a very big possibility that they are together?" Jaemin ask in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Maybe they just overjoyed practicing their performance that they didn't want to." Jeno said and shrug.

"Right. Let's go." Donghyuck said and  they started running toward their Clubhouse and look for Koeun and Mark.

They reach the Club house in just 4 minutes and the five of them immediately go toward the practice room and found the two sleeping while sitting on the floor.

"Alright, we're worried for nothing." Jeno said and sigh.

"Aww they look so cute together." Hina cooed as she took a picture of her two sleeping friends.

"Are they dating?" Jaemin ask curiously.

Donghyuck shrug his shoulders. "I don't know."

"I don't care, they look cute together. And I hope they date each other soon." Yeri said dreamily while staring at her friends.

"I'm sure they end up together." Jeno said and smirk.

°°°°°
Another boring chapter. 😭
Seriously guys, thank you, thank you for the 2k+ reads and 200+ votes.
-mianhanbae