08

The ride in the Ferris Wheel is fun for the both them. They were enjoying each other's company. Ignoring the loud thump of their hearts.

Now they were playing in a toy machine crane and Mark is very determined to get Cony, the white cute character from Line because Koeun likes it.

"Mark!" The both of them look at the direction where the voice came from. And there they see Sinhye, walking towards them.

"Oh, hi Koeun." Sinhye greeted Koeun and Koeun just smiled at her sincerely and take her eyes back to the machine and back to Sinhye.

"Are the two of you alone?" Sinhye ask, again in her overly sweet voice.

"No, were with our friends." Koeun said and Mark nodded while secretly glancing at Koeun.

Sinhye notice it and cling her arm on Mark's arm.

"Can I join you? I'm still new here and I'm alone because my friend already left with his boyfriend." Sinhye said still clinging into Mark's arm and lean her head in his shoulder.

Mark is obviously uncomfortable. Koeun suddenly realise two things. First, Mark look so awkward right now. And secondly, she understand why Yeri and Hina said that she has an annoying voice.

Luckily, Koeun got a message from Yeri asking where they were and to come to the amusement park's gate.

"Sorry Sinhye we can't accompany you. We need to go." Koeun said and held Mark's hand protectively.

Mark sigh, feeling relief, awkwardly removing Sinhye's arm around his. "Why? Can't I just join you to where you were going?" Sinhye ask and pout her lips.

Koeun just wants to roll her eyes right now. "You can, but I bet you want to enjoy your day here and were leaving already." Mark says tightening the grip of his and Koeun's hand.

"Let's go?" Mark ask Koeun and she nodded.

"Bye Sinhye." They said in chorus which kinda makes them giggle.

They start to walk away from Sinhye but then Sinhye hurriedly followed them.

"I still insist on coming with you guys." Sinhye said and makes her way between Koeun and Mark, making their hands apart. And Sinhye replaced her hand on Mark's hand.

Mark look at Sinhye a bit annoyed and look at Koeun apologetically.

The three of them walk their way to the gate, Sinhye still clinging into Mark and Koeun walks beside them awkwardly.

"Here they," Donghyuck said while pointing at the three of us. Confusion is clearly shown in his face. "are."

"Hi guys!" Sinhye greeted happily not removing her arms around Mark.

Yeri and Hina looked at Koeun who looks like a kicked puppy beside the two.

"Hi." Hina greeted back awkwardly while Yeri pull Koeun to their side.

"Why are you with them?" Jeno ask while looking at Mark's reaction.

"I saw them on the play area and I decided to come along." Sinhye said finally removing her arms around Mark which makes the boy sigh in relief.

"Ah." Jeno answered while nodding as if really interested on the reason.

The eight of them remain silent for a while until Sinhye breaks it.

"Guys, its okay if you don't want me to tag along go." Sinhye said in a sad tone and bowed her head. The other seven felt guilty.

"No, no. Its just that we plan on going back to the campus, and we thought you want to stroll around more." Jeno explained and Hina nods.

"Why don't we eat in the pizza shop near the campus. I'll treat you guys." Sinhye said while batting her eyelashes.

The other seven agreed and went to the pizza shop.

On the first table, Koeun and Donhyuck sat next to each other and infront of them was Sinhye and Mark. On the second table, Yeri and Jeno was sitting beside each other and across them was Hina and Jaemin.

Everyone can see the cute little arguments Hina and Jaemin had even on the most stupid thing like what is the best kind of pizza.

While Yeri and Jeno was watching the two fight with a suspicious and teasing look.

"Are you sure guys that you're not dating?" Yeri ask Hina and Jaemin who was now having a staring contest.

"We? Dating? Of course not." Hina answered exaggeratedly.

"Well it seem like the two of you are dating." Jeno muttered and shrug his shoulder.

"I can't imagine myself dating her dude." Jaemin answered defensively.

While on the other table. Koeun and Donhyuck are having a hard time ordering their food. While Sinhye is obviously trying to flirt with Mark.

The whole scene was okay. They talk about random things. And the other seven was trying hard not to feel awkward with Sinhye. They finish eating and came back to their campus dorm.

They said thank you's and goodbye's and go to their own room.

Sinhye and Koeun walk next to each other silently until they entered their shared room.

"Koeun, thank you." Sinhye said with a smile.

"For letting me tag along."

"Ah, its okay. I hope you enjoy even if we are so noisy." Koeun said and giggle.

"I do. But I want to tell you something." Sinhye said seriously that makes Koeun to look at her. She finally stop on pretending to fix something on her table.

"What is it?"

"One of the reason why I came with you guys is because you are pretty close with Mark, and I want to be close to him." Sinhye said and Koeun suddenly felt nervous.

"Do you like him Koeun?" Sinhye ask while looking at Koeun as if she's observing her intensely.

Koeun shook her head. "No, I don't like him. He's just a friend."

"Really?" Sinhye said in a sudden cheerful voice.

"I really like him, and I thought you like him. Because even if you do, I will do everything just to get him from you." Sinhye added with a very sweet yet creepy smile that makes Koeun choke.

°°°°°
Most of the readers of this book are from Indonesia. Hi!
Everyone hello!

 Hi!Everyone hello!

@mianhaebae